Lightbulb Three. Some.. World...

For start, I can say that the new expansion is really, really great and seems like it will catch the Lich Kings success. Very well..

But I want to make a little suggestion if you respect,

The consept of Garroshs time travel and parallel worlds idea looks awesome. Sounds like cool and scientific.

But if we take a look at the universe map, we can feel that there is something weird :

What is out there ? There is a new world called Draenor, but it is not new, actually past, umm actually it is Outland, but still there is an Outland, Garrosh likes out lands... etc.

This order of Warcraft Universe map confuses peoples mind, causes misunderstandings. What I suggest is that :

Instead of making three worlds, we should keep two worlds like before warlords. And we should add a switch button (imagine a red-yellow, thin classic wow button to the right upper side of the map) that able to switch map views between Dreanor (Outland) map and Outland (Draenor) map while Azeroths world view is always stable, in Universe map.

So instead of add another imaginary alternative world we can just add a button to switch view the other alternative (Outland) of the Draenor.

When people go to Draenor via Dark Portal, show automaticly Dreanor and Azeroth maps in the Universe screen and so when people go to Outland via portals in the cities, show Outland and Azeroth maps in Universe screen. If people want to take a look at the Dreanor map when they are in Outland, they are able to use switch button to easily switch between world views, but do not show another different alternative of the same world (Dreanor/Outland) in the same Universe, at the same time.

If we are talking about alternative dimensions, we can say that we are able to move in time, so we can experiernce two different alternative of one reality. One of this alternative, means reality to us while other is just image or nothing. It is like ones and zeros.

If we go to Draenor via Dark Portal from Azeroth, for us there is still a Draenor, not shattered version of it which called Outland.

And if we go to Outland via portals from cities, for us Draenor is far past and there is ashes of it, Outland.

The best part of this mechanics is that it makes Azeroth the Universal Gate. Just one reality, base, Azeroth.

If you are in Azeroth, you got two alternative for out lands :

You can visit wild Draenor where are Iron Horde living and strong, via Dark Portal or you can visit and see its alternative version, we all know Outland and its lore.

So there should be one of two alternative worlds (Draenor OR Outland) with Azeroth which is the gate between of them in known Warcraft Univese.

In last, they are just suggestions and looking forward for your valuable opinions. If I got mistakes in writing please excuse. C u yall !
    Last edited by LesPaulE; 2014-11-15 at 01:01 AM.