changing garrison?

So is there a chance to change zone garrison? or the building you decide to build?

10+ Year Old Account
    You can build a new building over top of an old one once you get the recipes for others (so hit level 2 garrison). It's unable to move to a new zone, however. That said, there do seem to be little outposts in the other zones that have a building choice in them.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    instead of making a new post, i'll just add to this. I have a barn right now, but i was wondering if a lumber mill would be better? I raid, and im only level 95 so idk if that will influence peoples opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by nsgid View Post
    instead of making a new post, i'll just add to this. I have a barn right now, but i was wondering if a lumber mill would be better? I raid, and im only level 95 so idk if that will influence peoples opinions.
    Lumber mill is basically for getting more Garrison Resources, I'm using it atm to get enough for upgrading my buildings at level 100

The Barn can get some Savage blood which can be used to craft item upgrades. If you can't craft it you can sell them on the auction house (think they'll be expensive).
    Last edited by TheWhiteFang; 2014-11-15 at 04:43 AM.