Glyph of Metamorphosis

Anyone have it yet? Post pics plz
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Eh, I have little sympathy for such complaints. Mythic raiders will have mythic weapons and mythic trinkets that will be far more powerful than a random legendary world drop. Power wise they'll still be at the top of the mountain. This is just a way for other people to have other special things, which is not anything mythic raiders should get to have a monopoly on.

If you want to know what it looks like it just changes your metamorphosis to the old Demonology Glyph: Dark Apotheosis model.

Honestly I'm just curious if the wings will reflect the green fire like regular demon form does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fonic View Post
    Honestly I'm just curious if the wings will reflect the green fire like regular demon form does.
    They didn't in 5.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    If you want to know what it looks like it just changes your metamorphosis to the old Demonology Glyph: Dark Apotheosis model.
    That's what I was afraid of. I didn't play beta when they finally got it working and no one has posted anything on it, probably because of how boring it is being a DA copy paste. Oh well
    Eh, I have little sympathy for such complaints. Mythic raiders will have mythic weapons and mythic trinkets that will be far more powerful than a random legendary world drop. Power wise they'll still be at the top of the mountain. This is just a way for other people to have other special things, which is not anything mythic raiders should get to have a monopoly on.

i was trying to get it today with my monk and then sending it to my wl
    asuming i can buy it in arschram.

so if the servers are up in a few hours i can post a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by darkminaz View Post
    i was trying to get it today with my monk and then sending it to my wl
    asuming i can buy it in arschram.

so if the servers are up in a few hours i can post a picture.
    I bought one off the AH today but kj has 3+ hour ques so that would be much appreciated just to see a preview.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    Have you finished the green fire quest?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    They didn't in 5.4.
    This has been fixed.

But who uses green fire anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    They didn't in 5.4.
    Yes they did. They did on Beta too, so I expect they will on Live.

Quote Originally Posted by Betrayerx View Post
    I bought one off the AH today but kj has 3+ hour ques so that would be much appreciated just to see a preview.
    sadly i coudn't buy the glyph so i have to learn a random .. waste of materials at this point. (need them for my 2 darkmoon scribe chars)
    if they finally put one in the AH and i manage to beat the "It's over 9000" Boss, ill post one with the green fire.

cataclysm looks wicked with greenfire though .. even if most tanks still think it's a thing to avoid .. OH A GREEN ZONE .. better run out ...

Tested it today and it it was still purple

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!

so it still won't fit my cm/t1 head transmog gear? .. man that sucks

Deleted
    One of many demonology graphical "bugs".

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, could have sworn the green was working in 5.4, but yeah, not working now even though they definitely were on Beta. Also using the melee swing animation for Touch of Chaos, which just looks stupid. Meh.

God I miss the Dark Apotheosis glyph. Rat bastard fun killers.

10+ Year Old Account
    sigh... so its just the da...

I was hoping for the wings that the npcs were using