Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Added Call for Help rare hunter card.

It might help with mid range hunter. Hopefully the meta can shift so that it allows mid range decks.

For what it's worth, the cards that could currently get the full benefit are:

Oasis Snapjaw
    Tundra Rhino
    Starving Buzzard
    Stranglethorn Tiger
    Stampeding Kodo
    Maexxna
    Savannah Highmane
    The Beast
    Core Hound
    King Krush

3 cost collectible beasts are:

Silverback Patriarch
    Emperor Cobra
    King Mukla
    Jungle Panther
    Ironfur Grizzly
    Last edited by Jackielope; 2014-11-20 at 06:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Deleted
    Hunters really needed more beast synergy. I mean seriously I hate to say it but how blind are Blizzard? When they go into making a new expansion they should have a plan for where they need to take each class. And the plan for Hunter should have been to de-incentivise beast synergy.

I just hope they don't have a beast card that's also mech.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackielope View Post
    I just hope they don't have a beast card that's also mech.
    Double typing doesn't seem to exist. But I have no doubt that the mech card will somehow synergise with beasts.

- - - Updated - - -

More cards!

- - - Updated - - -

Jeez they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel for legendaries. And for druid mechs.

Added them to the OP.

I expect the druid card is a play on "manbearpig." It is an interesting card though, but I would have expected the damage mechanic for a warrior card instead.

Had to look up Toshley since I've never heard that name before, but I know why now. He's Alli and I've only leveled Horde characters in WoW. Like you said, they're scraping for the cards it seems.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Wouldn't think adding 2 spare parts to your hand is worth being legendary. The spare parts are pretty worthless, for the most part.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Wouldn't think adding 2 spare parts to your hand is worth being legendary. The spare parts are pretty worthless, for the most part.
    Most legendary effects are pretty worthless for the casting cost of the legendary. The spare part cards themselves aren't terrible, and are usually worth the one mana.

Loving the Druid cards so far. Funny how people thought they would be the worst thematically but I think they have really nailed the Druid Mechs.

Toshley actually looks pretty good to me. 5/7 for 6 is good, Battlecry is good, Deathrattle is weak for a Deathrattle but I'd be a happy camper if someone was stupid enough to silence it and if it goes off I at least get a buff card. Not saying he will see play but it is a solid card.

I think this is actually what Hearthstone needs, shake things up a bit and add a lot more fun to the equation (I am one of those weirdos who likes RNG in hearthstone tho)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Source)
    Paladin chat and whispers now appear with sparkles.
    We have officially changed the name of the "rogue" class to “rouge.”
    All dungeon & raid bosses now have legs. If they already had legs, they got more legs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Loving the Druid cards so far. Funny how people thought they would be the worst thematically but I think they have really nailed the Druid Mechs.
    Druid and mech by definition do not work thematically. Druids are supposed to be guardians of nature - even if someone did make a mech bear cat no Druid would be caught dead with it. I wish they'd deviated a little from the Goblins vs Gnomes route and gone with a Gilnean theme as they've got Victorian esque technology so room for cannons and a little steampunk. Whilst also keeping that connection to Druidism. Something like:

Harvest Witch: 4 mana 3/5. Whenever a friendly mech dies summon a damaged golem.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Druid and mech by definition do not work thematically. Druids are supposed to be guardians of nature - even if someone did make a mech bear cat no Druid would be caught dead with it. I wish they'd deviated a little from the Goblins vs Gnomes route and gone with a Gilnean theme as they've got Victorian esque technology so room for cannons and a little steampunk. Whilst also keeping that connection to Druidism. Something like:

Harvest Witch: 4 mana 3/5. Whenever a friendly mech dies summon a damaged golem.
    When I thought of Druid mech themes I thought of Rust and Stonetalon Mountains and that's exactly what we got so......opinions, we all got em. I personally think these are way more Druid(y) than your Harvest Witch but again, opinions and all that.

Added Antique Healbot.

Basically it's Healing Touch on the hero plus a 3/3 body. It's alright, but perhaps not huge.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Deleted
    When I thought of Druid mech themes I thought of Rust and Stonetalon Mountains and that's exactly what we got so......opinions, we all got em. I personally think these are way more Druid(y) than your Harvest Witch but again, opinions and all that.
    A Harvest Witch is quite literally a Druid. This is not anything to do with Druids. I'm sure some people are going to be satisfied with robot trees and animals, but I'm a little more picky.

As for the Antique Healbot it won't see any play. There's a reason healing touch itself isn't run - it's just a stall card. You spend mana but don't further your board position or weaken your opponent's board position. This is the same, as a 3/3 body on 5 mana doesn't contribute very much to your board at all. Technically if you do the maths it gives you a 2 mana 3/3 but as it turns out, that's not very good on turn 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    A Harvest Witch is quite literally a Druid. This is not anything to do with Druids. I'm sure some people are going to be satisfied with robot trees and animals, but I'm a little more picky.

As for the Antique Healbot it won't see any play. There's a reason healing touch itself isn't run - it's just a stall card. You spend mana but don't further your board position or weaken your opponent's board position. This is the same, as a 3/3 body on 5 mana doesn't contribute very much to your board at all. Technically if you do the maths it gives you a 2 mana 3/3 but as it turns out, that's not very good on turn 5.
    In DnD sure that's correct, but not in WoW. Again agree to disagree, we've been dodging the circle jerk back and forth quite well so far, so I'm happy to keep that going.

Wish Antique Healbot was cheaper so it would see play in Shaman, those 8 points of healing would do wonders there. But at 5 mana with only a 3/3 body? Sad face. Whether it sees play or not will depend on the quality of the rest of the decks but even then it looks niche at best.

Deleted
    In DnD sure that's correct, but not in WoW. Again agree to disagree, we've been dodging the circle jerk back and forth quite well so far, so I'm happy to keep that going.
    In WoW as well actually. That's the in lore explanation for Gilnean Druids prior to becoming Worgen - the Harvest Witches developed paganistic rituals to improve their harvests which where similar to the mainstream druidic practices. All in the lore. So given the easy connection with Harvest Golems they really should have gone with something like that, rather than this Mech-bear-cat nonsense.

Flavour aside Mech-bear-cat will likely not see play anyway. Ogre isn't played and this is only marginally better than Ogre (and in terms of health and it's vulnerability to BGH it's worse). And it could be hard to get multiple spare parts off of this unless Druid are given some Whirlwind esque ability. And maybe it will in which case some sort of new deck type will spring up.

Added paladin epic weapon Coghammer.

Basically it's a Stormforged Axe with a higher cost and a random buff. Could allow for some trading on turn 3 if you've got a minion for it to work on.

The fluff of it though... Is nonexistent. What's so special about a hammer made from a cog that it gives taunt AND divine shield?
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Deleted
    IMO Coghammer is overhyped. I don't want a RANDOM minion to get taunt, ever. I'd rather play Sunfury Protector + that 1 mana spell that gives Divine Shield.

@Jackielope - add Class Legendaries to OP, please.

Vote for Hunter legendary! New, shiny, big Hydra! (Gahz'rilla maybe?) Druid legendary looks lika a Malorne.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    IMO Coghammer is overhyped. I don't want a RANDOM minion to get taunt, ever. I'd rather play Sunfury Protector + that 1 mana spell that gives Divine Shield.

@Jackielope - add Class Legendaries to OP, please.
    Presumably you play it when you only have one minion out.

- - - Updated - - -

And new class legendaries, awesome. Malorne and Ghaz'rilla (Ghaz'rilla's wowpedia page uses the same art). Ghaz'rilla uses ice based abilities in game, so maybe some sort of freeze effect? And Malorne could well do something more with mana manipulation.

I've added the rogue rare Iron Sensei as well as slots for legendaries for each class.

Once we actually have stats for the legendary cards I'll make listings for them.

Iron Sensei is an interesting card since it'll favor going for the face more than trading if there are minions it can buff. We'll have to see what the other cards are like before we can really say if it'll make it into a viable deck. I'd like all the cards will see some use in some form, but it's not looking like it'll happen because some just don't have enough of an effect.
    Last edited by Jackielope; 2014-11-22 at 01:26 AM.
    Super Brony Friendfinder