Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Chelly
    I can't take Angry Joe seriously. His rants just make him look like a spoiled manchild - especially during his rant against Bayonetta 2 being a Wii U exclusive title where he said: "WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO BUY A WII U?! DID YOU THINK ABOUT THAT?!"
    With that said, he does have some good points - when he's calm.

TB isn't a reviewer, and he mainly talked about the MP aspect of Cod: AW - which he enjoyed more than previous CoD titles. To call him a CoD fanboy is just hilariously wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Angry Joe as an entertainer but the wishy-washy opinions and self-aggrandizing that used to make him funny sway me from taking him seriously as an actual critic. As for the game it's just subjective as others have mentioned, just because someone rates the game higher or lower than someone else doesn't invalidate their opinion. You'd be hard pressed to find an objective review outside of the copyright description.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Because one guy's first impressions of the PC port and some MP are totally comparable to a full review by another guy.
    TB has a PC-centric channel and wants to give info about how good ports are, how complete the options menu are and so on. You may not care about FOV sliders, but they are relevant for some people. You can just, surprinsingly, not watch it.
    I like them both. They cover different niches and provide different angles. I feel that by not restricting myself to a single channel I can make a more informed decision.
    I don't care about COD, but I get it that a lot of people like it specially due to the MP aspect. Nothing wrong with that.
    And be prepared to provide hard evidence when calling someone a "sellout". I guess that by "sellout" you mean "he disagrees with my opinion and that of my favorite youtuber and therefore he must be paid because I cannot fathom a universe in which people have different tastes and evaluate things based on different criteria".

Closing this down. Starting it off with attacks on other youtubers rather than a focus on the content itself (Angry Joe's review) and accusations of canvasing isn't a great start, and it's not gone well from there.

If you want to discuss someones review of a game, you're free to do so. Just don't use it as an opportunity to bash others, as that usually drives discussion away from the review and off-topic.