Do you think the class xp bonus will be extended?

Or implemented later somehow?

I know its going away soon but I haven't had as much time as I wished, so I haven't been able to take full advantage of this. I miss SWTOR!

I'm gonna go ahead and say, "No."

You've got 17 days!

I doubt it will be extended but they have talked about tacking the EXP bonus to the class buffs later.

You can get a total of 4 class buffs so BW talked about adding a 3% bonus to each buff.

I think that sounds pretty good for subscribers. My only problem with it is subscribers that do want to level without the EXP buff. Sure they can cancel the buffs off but then they also lose any benefit of the normal buff. I like the idea of it becoming something for subscribers though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they should make it a legacy level 50 perk. It would be an option for people who've dumped tons of time into the game to level a new character and just see the story whenever they felt like it. Something that could be enabled or disabled.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

I think they should make it a legacy level 50 perk. It would be an option for people who've dumped tons of time into the game to level a new character and just see the story whenever they felt like it. Something that could be enabled or disabled.
    By the time someone hits Legacy level 50 I highly doubt they'd have any need for the buff as they would have almost certainly had to have leveled most, if not all, other classes to max to even get to Legacy level 50.

I have all classes to level 50+ and am still only Legacy 41 or something.... someone would have to put serious time into 1-2 characters to get to level 50...it's not impossible, just not very likely based on my experience.

Ideally, you'd want it to start kicking in on the 3rd character. So you get the full Republic and Imperial stories. Maybe Bioware should tie it to an achievement which requires you to finish an Imperial class and Imperial Makeb, and a Republic class and Republic Makeb.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    By the time someone hits Legacy level 50 I highly doubt they'd have any need for the buff as they would have almost certainly had to have leveled most, if not all, other classes to max to even get to Legacy level 50.

I have all classes to level 50+ and am still only Legacy 41 or something.... someone would have to put serious time into 1-2 characters to get to level 50...it's not impossible, just not very likely based on my experience.
    One of the guys in my Guild has only ever leveled one Character and only plays that one Character and is legacy level 50. Endgame content gives a LOT of legacy exp.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    One of the guys in my Guild has only ever leveled one Character and only plays that one Character and is legacy level 50. Endgame content gives a LOT of legacy exp.
    This is very true.

IT used to not be this way and legacy was a bit harder to get. At some point they added a large amount of legacy to FPs and OPS bosses.

Sure it would be easier to get if you had a bunch of alts but it's not all that hard to get on one these days. After BW added large legacy bonuses to so many bosses it became a fair amount easier to get legacy level 50.

Fair enough, I don't have much experience with Ops so couldn't comment on how much experience they give. Good to know it's a little easier to get now. Makes sense to make it a Legacy level 50 perk then.

Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout416 View Post
    Or implemented later somehow?

I know its going away soon but I haven't had as much time as I wished, so I haven't been able to take full advantage of this. I miss SWTOR!
    From the recent Q&A: http://hopecastgamers.com/2014/11/24...-qa-swtorista/

12x XP

Swtorista: A while back you guys said everything about 12X XP was a big experiment. Do people paly more? play less? Did it ruin the game because they don’t have anymore characters to level? [laughter] Obviousyl we still have to wait a while and it will be a while till afterwards once they actually have all their characters, but what have you seen so far that has been interesting?

Dev: First of all, it’s been AWESOME. We love it. Everybody that we’ve talked to loves it. It’s great fun. It’s like we have 8 KOTORs in our game – right? We found a way to kind of bring those up to the top. I think it’s gone perfect – it would have been great to toggle it off if you didn’t want to do that – we saw how much travel time was annoying where normalyl there would be other filler – gear which we’re gunna look into. Very good and we’re talking about several differnet possibilities. I think it’s safe to say we haven’t seen the last of it.

Dev: It’s a net positive.

MMOBomb: Would one of the possibilities be less filler, more cool stuff?

Dev: Yes. Shadow of Revan was designed in a different way from ROTHC and especially pre-launch. The quest focuses on the core story. The filler, as you might say, is pushed off, we put our time into the cool stuff. Put in a lot of time to make sure everything is meaningful, not jut there to make you spend time.

Good news.

But also, they're kinda unintentionally acknowledging that people strongly dislike the nonsense side-quests and will do anything to avoid them. But are still totally putting them in SoR. Yup, that makes sense -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    But also, they're kinda unintentionally acknowledging that people strongly dislike the nonsense side-quests and will do anything to avoid them. But are still totally putting them in SoR. Yup, that makes sense -_-
    Well, if you can get 12x XP from doing just the story quest, there's really no reason to do anything else. The problem is doing when you do it that way, there's not much continuity from zone to zone. I'd prefer more quests where Person A at Base Z sends you off to do X, which is somewhere between there and Base Y where you turn in the objective to Person B, as opposed to coming back to Person A and then heading off to Person B.