Page 1 of 2
LastLast

MMO-C Mods Appreciation Thread [Warlords Launch Edition]

Thank you, boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, dogs, dinosaurs, unicorns, ponies, snails, cats, paintings.

With the launch of WoD came the invasion of threads and new members - flooding MMO-C worse than usual.
    However, a legendary group of outlaws fights against the rising threat and pushes them back!

Due to this, us civilians can discuss and throw feces at eachother without being bombarded by terrible threads and posts.

Please keep us safe for many years to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    flooding MMO-C worse than usual.
    I don't think this is possible. Especially in Off-Topic.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 mod haters.

Not perfect at their jobs, but you guys do what you do for free,making my experience better on MMOC.

SO thanks.

Deleted
    tbh the forum would be far more enjoyable without them

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    tbh the forum would be far more enjoyable without them
    Says the dude with the most annoying signature of all time.

Deleted
    my signature brings only joy to the hearts of man

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Due to this, us civilians can discuss and throw feces at eachother without being bombarded by terrible threads and posts.
    No feces for me please.

But yes I appreciate the moderating on this website. I'm sure many of us wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the moderating.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

You mean thank blizzard for long queue times so mods are forced to be on this forum and not playing the game, right?

Maybe towlie should pay you a visit... you have something on your nose.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Maybe towlie should pay you a visit... you have something on your nose.
    You mad bro for getting infracted a lot?

Yes lets thank moderators for doing what they are suppose to do in the first place... This everyone deserves special recognition crap is sickening some times.

Quote Originally Posted by Privs View Post
    Yes lets thank moderators for doing what they are suppose to do in the first place... This everyone deserves special recognition crap is sickening some times.
    I bet you do a lot for no money as well, righto?
    Anyhow, if you have nothing positive to contribute too a thread that is aimed at something positive, don't post.

Agree, aside from some examples of aggressively partisan moderation.

Lol kiss ass much?

The mods here are mostly terrible imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Lol kiss ass much?
    Most infracted Mage on MMO-Champion
    Maybe you're just a annoying kid?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this tread even allowed?
    Actions taken against a member(s) of the community are not to be discussed in public on the forums. Opinions about specific moderators or moderator actions (locking, deleting threads, etc) are also not to be discussed in posts or threads.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Lol kiss ass much?

Agreed. MMO-C has always had a rep as a buttlicker site with neckbeard mods.

Blind positive views are often more detrimental than valid realistic views such as my own.

i don't know what's worse, people who kiss blizzard's ass or people like op rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Privs View Post
    Blind positive views are often more detrimental than valid realistic views such as my own.
    I love any post that shows a cognitive bias so clear - "my views are the ones that are valid and realistic". This is pretty much the heart of narcissistic personality disorder.