Simple question.. Which spec.. Arms vs. Fury PVE?

Its quite simple. Having a ilvl of 620 atm I cannot seem to figure out which spec is best?

What do YOU guys say? Fury has ALWAYS been the "late tier" spec meaning it only shines with godlike gear. Arms is more scalable.

So what do you guys think. Is arms the better choice atm farming HCs and such?

Pains me to say it, but Arms is likely the go to right now at least for dungeons/Heroic Dungeons.

I've tried both in quite a few heroic dungeons now, Arms is definitely the way to go I found. It's especially noticeable on AoE.

Very little difference in performance tbh, but Arms is much more accessible, because its abilities and damage are not gated (by Enrage). This makes it easier to sustain and use on the fly, which lends itself better to 5 man content with constant pulls. It's hard to Meat Cleave on the fly when you have to fish for Enrage procs (not to say you can't play Fury, its just simpler to play Arms).

Glad also isn't a bad choice, though it loses a bit on quick fights (trash) simply because it wastes Shield Charge uptime while moving, etc. It does very well on most bosses.

windwalker or mm tbh :P

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Real busy sitting in queues, trying to level, etc. Will get some updated info once things calm down a bit, will get up a Glad guide too.

For now, honestly it just comes down to level up - gear up with whatever the highest ilvl crap you can get (Heroic 5m + WF + socket ideally). Stats don't really matter as much as highest ilvl and nobody can even make the best gems/enchants yet, so min/maxing that is still a little ways off.

For Arms: Get crit, avoid Mastery like the plague (unless you want to make a second single target only set ), little bit of Haste you need should come incidentally.
    For Fury: Get crit and Haste (very unlikely you'll hit the early soft cap, if you do, you can start swapping gear around), no stat is really bad like Arms Mastery.
    For Glad: Get Bonus Armor shit and a shield.

Also, PSA: Glyph of Executor is bugged, it grants 30 rage before using rage on execute. It's still not bad for leveling though and works with Sudden Death.
    Repost so people stop asking.