WOD is playabble now?

Hi people after the shitties launch ive ever been i would like to know if now after 3 days of launch if everthing is working normally? Well at least to be playabble not like these 2 day.
    Since im working now i can't log and check it out.
    I want to get home from work log and actually play and do some some decent leveling since it was crap.
    I understand that launches have their problems but this launch was the worst ever nothing to do with the rest even with their bugs and probs i never saw something this bad.

You should look at the front page of this news fansite you are posting on.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

EU is coming up from a maintenance that was supposed to correct most of the issues.

Still too early to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    You should look at the front page of this news fansite you are posting on.
    I know but i would like some insite from ppl playing now to know some feedback on the hotfixes.
    To see how is working.

If you are gonna reply Noob then do so like Shultz and say something useful

Quote Originally Posted by Oztiks View Post
    If you are gonna reply Noob then do so like Shultz and say something useful
    Well not all people understand that the news are not always right thats why i asked if ppl are seeing the same probs that at launch or if there is any improvement. But yes we should be at least polite to all since we all players.

On EU servers everything is how it should be. But then, its only 10 am cet time and people think this will last until 11 am so lot of people arent even trying to log on yet. We will see how it preforms at peak times. But I aint never logging out again. Thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Duano View Post
    On EU servers everything is how it should be. But then, its only 10 am cet time and people think this will last until 11 am so lot of people arent even trying to log on yet. We will see how it preforms at peak times. But I aint never logging out again. Thats for sure.
    LOL enjoy then hehehe, i wish i could be online now also. But since i got my 2 days of on launch and actually could not do much im a bit disapointed with the launch. I was hopping to be near 100 arealdy and im still 94 and that sucks but not much to do when you cannot play. Well i hope better days will come for us all.

- - - Updated - - -

More info after you ppl try it out is welcome so ppl tell me how you see the game now. Tks in advance ppl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully, things should be much better after maintenance. It really depends on your realm. I'm on a US realm that's relatively low pop but we're connected with another realm and I just managed about 2 hours of play with no problems and, surprise, no queue at all. That is sort of a rare story to read the last day or so but it seems to be getting a little better.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Hello again ppl, do you guys know if the Garrison are now working as they should? Or still the same bugged thing?

Deleted

no it isn't.

LITERALLY

Deleted
    Blizzard is so much a joke of a company since 4-5 years.

Deleted
    EU doesn't work at all, just like the past 2 days. Again several thousand people/ several hours waiting queue.

So still the same thing? Bugging all the time. It's so sad since you can get good gear from there to start raiding.
    I think it's not that hard to solve the problem since in mop they had the farm and it worked well.

playable on Azgalor/Azshara, there was no wait at all...was able to get four toons to 94 today