Question About Garrison and its builds

Hello!!!

Guys I am a bit lots with Garrison stuff and I hope you can get me some information that I could not find in searches.

1. Lets say my Garrison is level 1 and I have all builds, if I change my mind, can I "destroy" one build and build another? Lets say swap Lumber for Barns. Will this be available when I reach level 3 or char level 100?

2. About work orders. Right now I have lumber/enchant/enge, is ok to queue ALL work orders I can or I should just be doing like 1 or 2 at time?

3. How long is the mine cooldown? I mean, I get all ores now, when they gonna be available again? They come all at once or each spot will respawn at some random time?

I am looking to build my garrison for raid, is there a optimal setup? So far I did my 2 profs and lumber, later I want to add a trade post. Any advice?

Thank you very much people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. yea you can switch your garrison buildings, just gotta pay gold & garrison resources (it'll go back to lvl 1 building though) lets say you want to switch enchanting building lv 3 to tailoring (back to lv 1 tailor building)

2. just queue ALL, as long as you have enough resources (for example mining = requires draenic stone x 5)

3. mine & herb garden are daily spawn

for optimal setup, someone made a good guide here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-your-Garrison

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!

If you dont mind to answer, how do I switch a build? I tried right click and looked around but I could not find any option :|

Thank you alot

click and drag the new building you want onto the one you wish to replace