Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    is this one of the threats that are just their to provoke people into writing some harsh stuff, and than op silently giggles for all the infractions?
    Nailed it!

15+ Year Old Account
    I am mildly light sensitive, I wear a lot of sunglasses during the day. I feel your plight Orlong.

In the pursuit of supporting the disabled, I propose we scorch the skies, and blot out the sun - only then will we be free from the tyranny of Amon Ra!

Edit: Just kidding - please nobody try to blot out the sun because "the MMO-C mod told me to!" ><
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2014-11-15 at 02:35 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I either wear welders goggles when I drive, or I go at night
    I call bullshit on this. Anything past a shade 5 is not welder goggles. Shade 5 is dark sunglasses shading meant for torch cutting, not welding. If you are wearing real welder goggles you can't even see the road.

10+ Year Old Account
    You dont have to agree with every single thing a party puts forth to support them. Im for most of their policies except the religion part, but this isnt a debate on the Constitution party. You can make a thread for that if you want.
    No! Just No! The point is THIS thread didn't need to be made. It provides little to no constructive arguments. A post like this is just asking people to come on here and lamblast you.

Windows are not going anywhere until the sun decides to start burning holes in people when it touches them. Cars, houses, businesses all have windows. Once again, you have the ability to prevent your problem with a minor fix. Businesses do not.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    This is like fine performance art at this point.

Just like those damned restaurants with their outdoor seating, eh?
    Indeed, I just love his posts.

you should start a real movement about this, and not on MMOC

I know how you feel TC. I stared at a flashlight and got a headache and blurred vision. Damn light sensitivity!

Anyone taking this thread seriously though really should realize its a flamebait thread by TC.

Vampires need like SPF5000

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    What a terrible idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bparw9Jo3dk

Send this link to whom ever it may concern.

----

Edit: Scientific fact, too much darkness and not enough >sunlight< can lead to severe depression. This would be a risk to many workers there for long hours just as well as your chance to get a headache. The difference is you can use shades and be okay.
    Last edited by HardlyWaken; 2014-11-15 at 02:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the same problem, I have to go out like this during the day...

10+ Year Old Account
    You could move to Forks, Washington like the Cullen family

Why does this remind me of...

15+ Year Old Account
    Here I was hoping that this would be a thread about the OS named "Windows" to be banned because of some weird issue with light-sensitivity instead it's about real windows (plural!) and light sensitivity. Unless you got photodermatitis, OP, you could invent sunglasses as they apparently do only exist in fiction, wikipedia and souvenir shops offering sunglass imitations. Real shame there hasn't been one creating the real thing yet. I bet you could earn billions by creating a sunglass manufacturing monopoly directly competing with windows manufacturers. You'd be slowly but surely drive them off the market and make windows entirely obsolete. You'd also be forcing Bill Gates to rename his famous OS into Sunglasses.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2014-11-15 at 03:25 PM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    For people like me with sensitivity to light, windows are a nightmare. Every time I go to a public building (restaurant, medical facility, office building, etc..). I am assaulted by light, I get headaches, and sometimes feel nauseous. Under the ADA, public establishments have to accommodate disabilities in so many ways, from the height of toilets, sinks, and water fountains, to wheelchair ramps, and even color schemes in some cases, so why are they allowed to use windows? Im not in a small minority that has light sensitivity problems. In addition the flood of sunlight also makes it really hard for people to read the screens on all their gadgets (phones, laptops, tablets, Ipods, etc..). I think its time that businesses consider the health of their customers and voluntarily remove or cover their windows, and stop using fluorescent light tubes, since the ADA doesnt cover light sources and amounts
    and people with SAD are discriminated against if there are now windows......

7+ Year Old Account
    I did hear once about these new fangled glasses that keep light out of your eyes. I personally think they are only black magic and witchcraft but you could give them a shot?

Seriously though, we can't conform to every persons physical problems. Especially when people can wear things to fix the problem themselves. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis but I don't think every building should have an elevator in the morning because my joints just don't feel like moving.
    Last edited by Drsolders; 2014-11-15 at 04:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

For people like me with sensitivity to light, windows are a nightmare. Every time I go to a public building (restaurant, medical facility, office building, etc..). I am assaulted by light, I get headaches, and sometimes feel nauseous. Under the ADA, public establishments have to accommodate disabilities in so many ways, from the height of toilets, sinks, and water fountains, to wheelchair ramps, and even color schemes in some cases, so why are they allowed to use windows? Im not in a small minority that has light sensitivity problems. In addition the flood of sunlight also makes it really hard for people to read the screens on all their gadgets (phones, laptops, tablets, Ipods, etc..). I think its time that businesses consider the health of their customers and voluntarily remove or cover their windows, and stop using fluorescent light tubes, since the ADA doesnt cover light sources and amounts
    You're not disabled. You're just a whiny baby who needs to get out of mom's basement during the day more often.

It practically solves itself.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I too have light sensitivity issues. I wear sunglasses a lot, even inside. I wear them at work constantly, even though our regs say we're not allowed to. Have been in many fights with my boss about it, but I think he finally gave in because he doesn't bring it up anymore. I can't see very well, I get headaches, the whole nine. Sunlight just sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Not to be insensible to your condition, must suck to be you... but we should stop to accommodate freaks of nature altogether and aim to a healthier human gene pool letting all of you with "special needs" to slowly become extinct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please do not make ridiculous threads with the sole purpose of inciting flaming/arguments.

Closed.