NA and OCE Servers coming online

Majority of NA up and half of OCE are up

But for how long.. for how long?

Rest of OCE servers are up including Frosty and Barth

Im in! IM IN!!! for the first time since launch!

Could be temporary, but maybe they finally learned to OVERSHOOT the estimated downtime. Miracles never cease.

Bleeding Hollow and Medivh are up.

Quote Originally Posted by jjstraka View Post
    Could be temporary, but maybe they finally learned to OVERSHOOT the estimated downtime. Miracles never cease.
    'We are in the process of marking all Americas and Oceanic realms live and will continue to monitor for reports of any additional stability issues.'
    Looks good for now unless it Crashes

SHHH! Don't tell anyone!

Wow, thanks so much. Beat the rush, no queue!
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Proudmoore(US) up....no queue time, no character not found issue!!!!!!

Wow! Stormrage US is up, this is the first time I've gotten in in two days! Many thanks!

2 hours early, thanks blizzard (since no one else will give them any credit) :P

Great news! I'll admit I know jack and squat about this networking stuff. I was one of those silent but very frustrated adults trying to be mature about this, haha. I hope whatever they did is the "magic bullet" and we'll all be able to enjoy this together!

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    2 hours early, thanks blizzard (since no one else will give them any credit) :P
    What thanks is their to give? All who have the game already gave their thanks by purchasing the game and the monthly fee, no more thanks is needed. I wonder though are the servers fixed or are they still broken?

Set my alarm for 3am... hit snooze once (or twice), logged into frostmourne at 3:13am(13mins after expected online time)..... Have a 1.1k queue.. FML. Sat in queue for 12.5hrs yesterday to get 15mins gametime b4 servers went down for maintenance. No Warcraft this weekened
    Last edited by Bustie; 2014-11-15 at 05:31 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And the update did jack shit.

Still staring down hours long queues to login.

I think in their rush to get servers up they forgot to actually fix anything.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)