Deleted

How to only view a specific characters achievements in the achievement log?

I have swapped main characters just before WoD and my previous main had over 11k achievement points and my current main only has around 1.5k and I was wondering how I can get my achievement log to only show the specific characters achievements instead of cross account achievements, advice would be great^^

Quote Originally Posted by TheThirteenthWorstGamer View Post
    I have swapped main characters just before WoD and my previous main had over 11k achievement points and my current main only has around 1.5k and I was wondering how I can get my achievement log to only show the specific characters achievements instead of cross account achievements, advice would be great^^
    Sadly, it is not possible to do what you want. However you can go to esc/interface/display/click show character specific achievements. Once that is done you can pull that chars armory and it will show only his achievements

On the achievement window in the game if you look up near the top right on anything except the summary page it should have a drop down list thingy with 3 options... if you go to only the ones you haven't earned it should show every achievement that that character specifically hasnt earned including the cross stuff that your other characters have gotten.

Deleted
    Cheers guys