Deleted

Spires of Arak - Garrison building - How switch building?

Hello,

Upon my arrival in spires of arak, I chose the building giving + 20% xp, I will wish to change the building giving the dealer now being lvl 100.

I have seen on some websites that it was possible against inch 10k, however I can not find in my garrison or in the city of the spires of arak NPC can do this

Is anybody can tell me where to find this NPC or how to do this? Thank you very much ....!

Deleted
    You have to complete all the story quests to make that happen. After you did this, the orc warrior in pvp gear will grant you your wish.

But before you do, all people, including me, continued to have the hearthstone cast after switching the building, blizzard appearently cant fix this, since this is known for months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZX6R View Post
    You have to complete all the story quests to make that happen. After you did this, the orc warrior in pvp gear will grant you your wish.

But before you do, all people, including me, continued to have the hearthstone cast after switching the building, blizzard appearently cant fix this, since this is known for months.
    When you you said complete all the story quests, does it mean in all the area? Or just nagrand? because it's a long job just for that....
    But thanks a lot for your answer man !!!!

All the story quests in that zone.

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.