Deleted

Question BiS Talent(s) for Challenge Modes?

Hey guys,

I 've already tried a few specs, and completed upper blackrock spire CM. BM was really, really good for aoe fights, but it was terrible for single targets (bosses). MM was kinda good for single targets, but terrible for aoe.

Any ideas what to do?

Play SV which is pretty good for both, or prioritize what you want the most (AoE for the most part rly) and go Steady Focus, Blink Strikes, Barrage and Adaptation. If your pulls are rapid you'll have good upkeep on Steady Focus.

Deleted
    Hey,

Isn't SV a dead spec ? I've read it on many sites

Outdated sites. Stick to ElitistJerks/MMO-Champion for that kind of info..

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Play SV which is pretty good for both, or prioritize what you want the most (AoE for the most part rly) and go Steady Focus, Blink Strikes, Barrage and Adaptation. If your pulls are rapid you'll have good upkeep on Steady Focus.
    Does not compute.

Did you mean BM by any chance? :>

Quote Originally Posted by Ganbai View Post
    Does not compute.

Did you mean BM by any chance? :>
    Does not compute.

"OR prioritize what you want the most (this implies BM, the OP already correctly wrote that BM AoE is superior", and go with blablabla and Adaptation (cuz, you know, BM.).

10+ Year Old Account
    Id say BM because it gives awesome AOE with beast cleave and gives decent single target damage as well.
    I was MM doing Iron dicks CM,It went all right but I'm thinking BM next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Solased View Post
    I was MM doing Iron dicks CM,It went all right but I'm thinking BM next time.
    Just quoting to save it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just quoting to save it.
    LOL wow...

I'm thinking TOTH+AMOC+Barrage+Lone Wolf will be optimal

Quote Originally Posted by Trape View Post
    I'm thinking TOTH+AMOC+Barrage+Lone Wolf will be optimal
    For MM, yeah, but why would you play MM for challenge modes? >_>

Did Iron Docks Gold CM with Dire Beast, Blink Strikes, Barrage, Adaptaion as BM.

I use Dire Beast over Thrill because single target still matters at this point in CMs and BM is too focus starved on single target to make good use of Thrill. (KC on CD, Barrage on CD)

Honestly I hit Arcane Shot outside BW maybe 2-3 times between Barrages.

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    Did Iron Docks Gold CM with Dire Beast, Blink Strikes, Barrage, Adaptaion as BM.

I use Dire Beast over Thrill because single target still matters at this point in CMs and BM is too focus starved on single target to make good use of Thrill. (KC on CD, Barrage on CD)

Honestly I hit Arcane Shot outside BW maybe 2-3 times between Barrages.
    So use Steady Focus? There's that one third option that's better than ToTH/Dire Beast for multi-target, and better than ToTH for single-target. :V

So use Steady Focus? There's that one third option that's better than ToTH/Dire Beast for multi-target, and better than ToTH for single-target. :V
    Yeah I'll try that out today