Hexweave cloth hotfixxed?

This item was rare (blue) quality item yesterday and in the wowhead database.

Now its appearing in my inventory as green quality.

Was this a hotfixx or just me and some weird UI issue?

For what reason was it hotfixxed?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not just you. I noticed it myself, 1 minute they were blue, the next they were green. Same with the Primal Spirits. I have no idea why they changed it.

Deleted
    Savage Blood is also green now. Weird change imo.

Been with my guild on TS, haven't gotten past the que yet though. Anyways the effect of changing these items from blue to green has lowered the selling price substantially on my realm, and I know for a fact that people were selling them as super rare items for extremely high prices, eg 10k + for a primal spirit. Maybe this was a fix to help those gullible enough to buy them for that price thinking they were actually really rare?
    Last edited by Zergin8r; 2014-11-16 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergin8r View Post
    Been with my guild on TS, haven't gotten past the que yet though. Anyways the effect of changing these items from blue to green has lowered the selling price substantially on my realm, and I know for a fact that people were selling them as super rare items for extremely high prices, eg 10k + for a primal spirit. Maybe this was a fix to help those gullible enough to buy them for that price thinking they were actually really rare?
    Aren't primal spirits BoP?

They hotfixed a bunch of previously rare items that you commonly loot down to green quality to reduce popup notifications on looting rares.

Quote Originally Posted by dimedog View Post
    Aren't primal spirits BoP?
    I guess they are... havent been on enough to find any myself... had to check wowhead lol. Anyways it's not the first time people have tried selling bop items for lots of gold in trade. Hexweave is apparently also bop... guess I'm not making a tailoring building on my alt to get more work orders for cloth per day.
    Last edited by Zergin8r; 2014-11-16 at 03:18 AM.