Thread: WOD Shadow PvP

Deleted

WOD Shadow PvP

Hey all,

How is everyone experiencing shadow pvp? I'm currently having a bad time. Dots barely do damage, they tickle people at most. MB is the only thing that somewhat moves the HP bar of enemies and its not a lot either. Burst is non existent, even with 5 orbs. Melee recks us like there is no tommorow.
    Self healing is non existent: Flash heal is super low, Embrace basicly does no healing anymore either. Meanwhile ferals, dk's etc. popping to full health constantly...

Sigh I dunno. Seems like most casters are in a tough spot.

Thoughts?

Deleted
    Same problems for me, we were pretty damn good pre-wod, but now it feels like we just tickle, at most.

Wait til gear comes, decent stats with mastery and youll be recking people with CoP (guessing its the only viable pvp choice atm) Mindspike/MB damage is going to be sick, nerf inc probs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warex00 View Post
    Wait til gear comes, decent stats with mastery and youll be recking people with CoP (guessing its the only viable pvp choice atm) Mindspike/MB damage is going to be sick, nerf inc probs
    I'm nearly full blue WOD season1 gear and I can't kill anything. I mean, something must be off here. When my dots tick for 2k on these huge hp pools..

Deleted
    I played arenas and BGs ..going full prideful at start (YES IN THE BG GOES 650 like all other gears). Now i'm full blues pvp.
    In arena was tough...very tough, except the games i was teamed with healer.
    In Bgs....i was always in the first 3 spots on damage and kills...w/l. The only thing i can't manage so far is druid feral with CoS (the cat-human thingy). And DKs are 50-50...
    But in general i find it quite viable. Playing CoP spec atm. AAAAAHHHH... and healers are out of the question(not all the times )...