Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I have a pit bull sitting about 3 feet to my left at the moment. It's the best dog I've ever known. I do get concerned because it's extremely protective, but so far it's obeyed verbal commands and never hurt anyone or any thing. It even plays well with young children.

Shitty owner, bigger danger than scary breed.
    If chihuahuas were as big/powerful as pitbulls they'd be called hellhounds lol ( those little shits are the most vicious dogs ive seen)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by HammondQ View Post
    That is a terrible analogy. A better one might be if 78% of gun deaths were caused one particular brand or model of gun spontaneously exploding, and killing someone who happened to be near it. Then banning "gun X" would be a fine solution.

Or if the Kia Soul was so deadly that 78% of all Auto Deaths were caused by that car even though they only make up 6% of the cars on the road......then YES banning the Kia Soul would be a fine solution.
    Regarding the gun, not if it's by design. If it's not, it shouldn't had made it to the market in the first place, and whatever entity giving the okay to put stuff on the market should be investigated (and not removed as you'd suggest). You shouldn't just ban the gun and call it a day.

Regarding the Kia, same as above. Unless there's nothing wrong with the car, if you ban it the people will simply drive another car and that one will be overrepresented in the statistics. Which also means investigating why these bad drivers are drawn to the Kia, as well as what (lack of) quality of drivers ed they've got.

Basically, don't fight the symptoms, it's futile.

And to the guy you quoted (Attackrabbit), in a black and white world, yes, if you manage to remove all guns there would be no gun fatalities. But you will never, and even if you do, there's still ways to acquire goods without the government knowing about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    If chihuahuas were as big/powerful as pitbulls they'd be called hellhounds lol ( those little shits are the most vicious dogs ive seen)
    It's what they were bred for. Also, it's due to their size. If they were bigger they wouldn't be as violent.

And no, I'm not saying violence is linked to size. If a small dog is aggressive, it's cute, but if a big dog is violent, it's put down. Selective breeding kicks in.

Not terrible relevant but this hit close to home so to speak. I have a 10 y/o beagle/terrier mix dog, I can't imagine going through this. I have a hard time thinking about him going from old age, this is about a million times worse.

Also freaks me out a bit because my dog is a little aggressive with larger dogs, and so I always have him leashed outdoors. But some other dog owners with similarly aggressive (and larger) dogs don't always see the need to do this. I try to avoid them entirely... I've even picked him up off the ground a handful of times. It's too bad because I feel like everyone should own a dog... but some people are really just not responsible enough for it.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    She has the right to bring forth a suit and to have a lawyer assist her in doing so. Regardless of what a bitch she is and the validity of her lawsuit, the lawyer is not to blame.
    That is 100% what is wrong with the legal system. Lawyers knowingly putting forward a lawsuit they know has no merit whatsoever to force someone into settling (since they would spend as much or more on their defense in many cases) should at the least get them disbarred.

This woman's lawyer took the case to coerce money from the defendant. People like that should not be a part of the legal system.
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2014-11-18 at 07:17 PM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.