Turtles All the Way Down WoD

Hi there,

are there any information if the turtle can be found in Draenor? I Knew that the achievement doesent say so, but this was also when MoP was released. so maybe the achievement is not updated yet? i need this damn mount and i still have all my toons on max MoP fishing and no turtle yet..

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know, you cannot get the Sea Turtle from Draenor pools, as there are no Azerothian sea turtles in draenor, unlike in Azeroth where you found the damn turtles all over the damn place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    As far as I know, you cannot get the Sea Turtle from Draenor pools, as there are no Azerothian sea turtles in draenor, unlike in Azeroth where you found the damn turtles all over the damn place.
    You can apparently catch it in Deepholme. Not Azeroth either

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    You can apparently catch it in Deepholme. Not Azeroth either
    Deathwing busted through Deepholme into Azeroth. Obviously a few turtles fell down during that, and like the propagating little buggers they are, quickly spread to every single pool in Deepholme.

The only reason it takes so long to fish up the turtles is that you have to wait for a retarded turtle to come along that actually thinks biting a fishing hook is a good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Deathwing busted through Deepholme into Azeroth. Obviously a few turtles fell down during that, and like the propagating little buggers they are, quickly spread to every single pool in Deepholme.

The only reason it takes so long to fish up the turtles is that you have to wait for a retarded turtle to come along that actually thinks biting a fishing hook is a good idea.
    Top kek. Made my day, thanks!
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!