"Sour Supporter" class

I was wondering which class would, in your opinion, best fit a character who kind of alternates between two tropes:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheResenter
    (the resentment being towards many of the leaders of their faction based on their jingoism and the fact that they often do seriously reprehensible things)

I'm just curious because I RP several characters that are like this.

Try to specify specs if possible where appropriate as well, because for example Holy Priests are a lot different from Shadow.

Deleted
    I could imagine any Night Elven class being both of them because of what the other races think of them.
    E.G. The Wardens could be the knights in the Sour Armour because they give the aura of unease amongst the other races, this possible source is from the RPG, but it can be quite useful to show you how they fight on a battlefield.

As the night elves special police force, they are tasked with maintaining the laws of their people and with pursuing and capturing their fugitives. Though staunch members of the Alliance, wardens are rarely seen outside night elf lands unless sent on a specific mission. When pursuing fugitives, however, they may work with other Alliance forces and can prove invaluable when navigating night elf territories. More than one Alliance commander has felt some disquiet upon meeting these fiercely independent, accomplished, focused women, but that discomfort often changes to admiration and even appreciation upon seeing the warden at work. Wardens often target key enemy figures who have attacked the night elves before, and their presence near a battlefield often means the upcoming elimination of a significant threat. Sometimes a warden allies with an Alliance force, staying with them and eliminating each major opponent the Alliance commander indicates. This usually occurs around night elf lands, where any invading force is a threat to their society
    Last edited by mmoc3478da44d4; 2014-12-13 at 09:41 PM.

Judgement armour would fit a paladin who falls into that trope. It's more aggressive looking, and calls the inquisition to mind. It would fit a paladin who still worships the Light and believes in upholding the Light's values, yet isn't as naive or idealistic as most others are.