Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15k is pretty solid. Looking at recount from the final boss in Slag Mines Challenge mode, and one hunter did 17k and the other did 16k.
    The 17k had barrage, other had Glaive.
    You should see around 40-50k aoe though. I've seen 100k bursts with barrage. It plateaus quickly though.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    SIngle target is around 10-15k as a fresh 100.
    630 item level is 15-20k
    raid geared item levels range from 20k-40k depending on how geared you are.

Some specs may be higher or lower than those numbers, but thats close to the range in general.

- - - Updated - - -

I do wonder what dps in the final tier will be like. If we have 2 tiers it would prob be in the 35-70k range based on gear level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totemslap View Post
    20-23,000?! Holy fucking shit. Great job with that stat squish, Blizzard. You've fixed nothing.
    you realize that without the squish we would be doing over a million dps at level 100. They did fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    SIngle target is around 10-15k as a fresh 100.
    630 item level is 15-20k
    raid geared item levels range from 20k-40k depending on how geared you are.

Some specs may be higher or lower than those numbers, but thats close to the range in general.

- - - Updated - - -

I do wonder what dps in the final tier will be like. If we have 2 tiers it would prob be in the 35-70k range based on gear level.
    Considering BiS without sockets/warforged Simcraft is already at almost 50k for some (overpowered) specs, I wouldn't be surprised if we broke 100k in BiS from the 2nd tier, or at the very least in the 3rd tier if we even get one.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Considering BiS without sockets/warforged Simcraft is already at almost 50k for some (overpowered) specs, I wouldn't be surprised if we broke 100k in BiS from the 2nd tier, or at the very least in the 3rd tier if we even get one.
    And without the squish that 50k would be more like 1.5million. So yeah, the squish did work.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Do HC with 3 MM hunters and a shaman healer. Bosses die a bit after Rapid Fire :P

When I hit 100 I was doing about 16-18k.

Now that I'm around 618-20ilvl I've averaged about 25. Sometimes it's closer to 30 if I can keep the ST downtime low. I think that's going to be the only real learning curve. The focus management seems totally different at the moment, being 120 capped and having low haste compared to level 90. I think everyone's having the low haste blues though.

Hey everyone,

If possible, please post the following information for this thread .

1) ILVL (Gear does make a pretty big difference at the moment), probably even moreso later once we get better weapons
    2) Your DPS at 100 (Preferably heroics)
    3) Whether or not you had the LFD buff (that 5-15% bonus makes a huge difference too )
    4) What specs you tried out.

This way we have some sort of metric to go off of. In my case in particular, I am going to have to compete against other hunters in my guild for a mythic spot in our high progression raid, and as a result each one of us has sort of locked down and been secretive about how well/poorly we are doing. That said, I have been topping the meters constantly, to the point that slightly better geared mages, warriors, feral druids, etc (many of whom are our top dps raiders) are not able to beat me in the fights.

I am currently ilvl 626, with a 630 xbow. As marksman spec, running Guild Groups (No buff). Out of about 30 heroics at this point and time, I am doing about 19-23k DPS on single target fights. A good bit more on any fights that I can cleave (Chimera is amazing). And my barrage side of things varies, dramatically. Sometimes I'll be mid-to-low on the meters, other times I will outright annihilate groups of mobs with barrage/chimera/multispam.

Let me know how you all are doing, this is a great thread to see how we are doing as hunters compared to the other classes

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    And without the squish that 50k would be more like 1.5million. So yeah, the squish did work.
    Except you're missing the point. If numbers reach that extremity in the first tier of raiding, then you can bet your ass that by next expansion that numbers will be just as high as they are currently. You really think they fixed a decade-long scaling problem by only scaling back two expansions? On the subject of your ass, you should get your head out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Had a 250k BM burst pull on some trash pack. Was glorious.
    And you're the guy who mocked me for the fact that numbers aren't reaching 1.5 million? What the hell? This is the beginning of the expansion. If you can already burst for 250k AoE DPS, then how much are you going to burst at the end of the expansion? A million? Call me crazy, but those are MoP numbers. I reiterate - Blizzard has fixed nothing.
    Last edited by Totemslap; 2014-11-17 at 02:21 PM.

And you're the guy who mocked me for the fact that numbers aren't reaching 1.5 million? What the hell? This is the beginning of the expansion. If you can already burst for 250k AoE DPS, then how much are you going to burst at the end of the expansion? A million? Call me crazy, but those are MoP numbers. I reiterate - Blizzard has fixed nothing.
    It was for one second. With Lucky Coin (1.5k agi), Haromm's (600 agi) and Bestial Wrath up. Get a grip.

It's not like they had to "fix" it to fit your expectations. They fixed it how they wanted it to be. If they wanted it to be a bigger squish, they would have made it one, if they thought it wasn't worthwhile to do at all, they wouldn't have done it. They more than likely had several people who literally just though about the numbers squish and how it would pan out for days or weeks, and not much else. It strikes me as a bit arrogant to assume you've got a better handle on it, especially considering future plans that are completely private and internal to Blizzard. The game has 100 levels now, players have to feel a consistently increasing power in their characters within the span of the content, it could just be that they decided the old-content linear increase just can't be lower and still provide that feeling.

Perhaps they'll do a small squish with every expansion, putting all of the previous content back on a linear scale, with only the current content scaling more exponentially. And maybe one of those will make the slope of that linear line lower again, if they feel it doesn't harm leveling. Every expac is essentially a reset anyway, so it's not like it really matters except for players who get upset about literally anything and everything.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Difficult to gauge anything at the moment, 635 ilevel with a 620 wep and LDSC I pulled 34k on the last boss in slagmines (ignoring adds) later in the day I did 22k. Both times were without LFD buff but had bloodlust.

1st time chained TOTH procs 100-0 and crit every single Chimera +KS.
    2nd time 1 TOTH proc mid fight with low focus no Chimera crit and only 1KS crit.

A single crit with the hard hitting shots atm adds like 1k DPS to the boss total on skada so yeah.....

Yeah, I noticed some high volatility too with a chimera or KS crit. That aside, have you been noticing TOTH being more useful or Steady focus. I am currently running Steady Focus, Stampede, Barrage. Trying to keep at least 80% uptime on Steady Focus (Tricky at times if I need to keep Barrage and Chimera on cooldown)

619ilvl. Typically averages out 15-17k. Burst is like 30-35k. However i suck at aoe. i cant manage more than 25k solid

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was doing 31k dps on my warrior in BC with 70% crit so i wouldn't be surprised if its the same when the expansion releases the final raid.

Deleted
    640ilvl MM Hunter doing all from 18k to 25k depending on proccs, pulls etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danifilth View Post
    I was doing 31k dps on my warrior in BC with 70% crit so i wouldn't be surprised if its the same when the expansion releases the final raid.
    ehm.. I don't even...

Except you're missing the point. If numbers reach that extremity in the first tier of raiding, then you can bet your ass that by next expansion that numbers will be just as high as they are currently. You really think they fixed a decade-long scaling problem by only scaling back two expansions? On the subject of your ass, you should get your head out of it.

So they'll squish it again. It's not a big problem.

You realize the entire reason for the squish was specifically the HP integer of 25man raid bosses right? It had absolutely nothing to do with any integer related to player characters.

Stop bitching about something that isn't a problem.

31k DPS in BC, uh huh :P. 3.1k DPS perhaps (which is still an incredible feat).

3k DPS was one of the highest tiered benchmarks for Brutallus DPS at that time. Something that 90-95% of raiders could not actually reach until they had more sunwell gear. A bit of personal pride here, I attained it with all 3 specs of a hunter (BM, Surv and MM). Didn't have to rely on that one-button mash max DPS crap that BM did at that point.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyclone View Post
    31k DPS in BC, uh huh :P. 3.1k DPS perhaps (which is still an incredible feat).

3k DPS was one of the highest tiered benchmarks for Brutallus DPS at that time. Something that 90-95% of raiders could not actually reach until they had more sunwell gear. A bit of personal pride here, I attained it with all 3 specs of a hunter (BM, Surv and MM). Didn't have to rely on that one-button mash max DPS crap that BM did at that point.
    I was doing 14k dps in dungeon/hero gear 17k in kara 23k SSC if you get the idea on tiers. 3.1k don't think recount was around at that time that was probably the amount i did in MC but just a lucky guess