this is how CLAWS OF of shirvallah should be like

No, it isn't. Also, that model is not showing gear; all you see is fixed part of the model.

They might fix the neck looking so stupid, but you're definitely not getting an upright model.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like that at all really. We're beasts, not humanoids, we should be down on all fours, at least in a fashion.
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

That upright model looks kinda silly

I don't even play feral but the neck on the "all fours" model looks ridiculous.

Deleted
    Wow, I genuinely never knew about this talent until seeing this thread.
    Personally I think the model looks far more appealing without the armour. It makes the form appear much more feral, and it's pretty damn sexy getting to see all that exposed muscle mass. Running around on all fours in nothing but a loin cloth with those thighs bulging like a bag of rabbits, yes please!

Current form is pretty disgusting. Hopefully they will do something.

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Current form is pretty disgusting. Hopefully they will do something.
    Highly doubtful. It took years to get them to update the cat form and bear models. Having them to revisit something trivial like this? Never happening.

I would love to be proven wrong though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully they just scrap the talent to stymie all the shit RP it's going to start.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

I feel like worgen should have been human version of this talent. seems stupid as hell watching werewolves running around shooting guns and casting spells. seriously, its like taking steroids to shoot a pistol -_-;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, it isn't. Also, that model is not showing gear; all you see is fixed part of the model.

They might fix the neck looking so stupid, but you're definitely not getting an upright model.
    why not?

They are just worgen models with small changes.

There are full animations for the skeleton frame, and the gear has been done to fit worgens...so should fit these models.

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    why not?

They are just worgen models with small changes.

There are full animations for the skeleton frame, and the gear has been done to fit worgens...so should fit these models.
    Because that would go straight against the design behind CoS.

Also, no, they are not worgen models. They only use worgen animations. Worgen gear wouldn't fit them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Because that would go straight against the design behind CoS.

Also, no, they are not worgen models. They only use worgen animations. Worgen gear wouldn't fit them.
    They are worgen models, just with a few modifications, worgen gear would fit them, I'm not sure if you know how gear works in wow, its not a separate piece of gear per race, its one piece which has tied to locations on teh model with anchors, which dictate how it sits and moves and scales. Which is why there is already shocking clipping problems on races like tauren, draenei and worgen as it is.
    No reason you could not use the same points on these models as the worgen ones. Very simple to do.

Whether they should do it is up for debate, but its technically possible, and to be honest not that hard.

I know the feeling man but you can't be too greedy you know. You of the cat community have been given 2 new forms recently and we of the Boomkin community are still waiting for a revamp.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just hit 100 last night and was shocked when I looked at the level 100 talents.
    The waretiger is BADASS! I am just a little annoyed with being in a 3 point stance everytime I stop as if I am some kind of linemen but whatever...I am soooo freaking happy I do not have to look at the stupid troll mohawk tiger anymore!

Honestly...the talent is a bit op, min/maxers will not use it because it is not maximum dps but the utility is insane! I have been a resto druid most my time since rolling a druid in WotLK so being able to do good dps AND off-heal is beyond amazing. A group of 4 feral dps with this talent and a tank could steam roll dungeons pretty easy. Reminds me of the glorious 5 DK dungeon runs at the start of WotLK before blizz nerfed DK heals.

The possibilities are endless. At any rate this is EXACTLY how I prefer to play and it was a nice surprise last night...I was up till 2 am with an ear to ear grin.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

Quote Originally Posted by munchimunchi View Post
    I agree 100%

I've gotten to the point where I can live with the look just saddened by how disappointing it is over the other two talents