World PvP: No flying? LOVING this expansion

So Blizzard finally did it. They removed flying from the new content, and the game suddenly has returned to its former glory. The immersive beautiful zones, the satisfying questline chock full of cinematics, but best of all, the world pvp. Putting everyone back on the ground has made all the difference in every aspect.

The funniest thing I've seen so far? Level 100s in their starter pvp gear looking to grief lowbies are finding themselves overwhelmed when they can't just mount up and fly to leave a zone. Picking off that one level 95 who is picking your herb is causing you to get slammed by 4-5 other lowbies in the zone.

Personal best experience? Druid tried to gank my hunter and bit off more than he could chew. He ran off and stealthed not realizing that the path he ran down was a dead end. Placed a flare and binding arrow at the entrance and flushed him out. I haven't been able to pull something like that in so many years it's almost like it was just a dream.

How are you guys loving it?

Deleted
    Since all three Alliance on my server decided to boycott world PvP there isn't any and from what I hear from other servers where there's at least a few people of the minor faction still around the zone buffs tend to turn it into a gigantic joke. Like the 200% perma speed buff wolf in Nargrand. Overall, it's quite bad.