Non-Utility & Unanswered Questions

Just a compiled list of issues I've found that seem to be unanswered

• What happens if you run OoM as non-Arcane from using Spellsteal? (Back to Wanding from Vanilla?). People may not see this as an issue, but when you have many dungeons (and probably raids) using buffs that require dispelling...
    • Literally every perma-pet spec has a way to heal their pets. Ours are on a 1m cooldown to resummon it. I'm aware of Frostbolt in MoP, but they removed that without giving anything in place of it. (This is mostly an issue when soloing when you need to dismiss him to invis through mobs or if he gets stuck) [Or, y'know, giving us the Warlock/Hunter treatment would have been cool]
    • Is Thermal Void still intended to proc off of non-FoF ILs?
    • Is Arcane Orb intended to have such a pathetically tiny hitbox that it misses 90% of your targets?
    • *Is there a point to having to many Mage foods if they all do the same thing w/o a level requirement?
    • *"Talents and Spells that are too situational or too boring/weak were changed or outright replaced"... So why is Flameglow still here?

* Not really an issue but still a question nonetheless.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post

What happens if you run OoM as non-Arcane from using Spellsteal? (Back to Wanding from Vanilla?). People may not see this as an issue, but when you have many dungeons (and probably raids) using buffs that require dispelling...
    Most of our spells are mana positive, might go oom for a couple seconds, but just let mana regen if is a serious issue. Encounters wouldn't be designed to potentially make an entire dps useless except for pressing a button every 5 seconds.

I do agree Water Elementals should not need a CD anymore. They can be argued to be a strong utility pet for it, but regardless in open world (especially WoD Nagrand with the Talbuk special) they can disappear from aggro all the time. Really annoying at times.

Rest I haven't played enough at 100 to be able to give words on, however for Mage foods do you mean like Biscuits and Pudding and Cakes and all that jazz? If so, don't complain, I wish we could choose which we conjure! I miss my Mana Strudels.

Flameglow still has a place for DoT ticking fights, it isn't interesting but it is there, or for lazy bums or for a minor DPS increase. I believe it should be buffed a little but whatevs.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post

• What happens if you run OoM as non-Arcane from using Spellsteal? (Back to Wanding from Vanilla?). People may not see this as an issue, but when you have many dungeons (and probably raids) using buffs that require dispelling...
    • Literally every perma-pet spec has a way to heal their pets. Ours are on a 1m cooldown to resummon it. I'm aware of Frostbolt in MoP, but they removed that without giving anything in place of it. (This is mostly an issue when soloing when you need to dismiss him to invis through mobs or if he gets stuck) [Or, y'know, giving us the Warlock/Hunter treatment would have been cool]
    • Is Thermal Void still intended to proc off of non-FoF ILs?
    • Is Arcane Orb intended to have such a pathetically tiny hitbox that it misses 90% of your targets?
    • *Is there a point to having to many Mage foods if they all do the same thing w/o a level requirement?
    • *"Talents and Spells that are too situational or too boring/weak were changed or outright replaced"... So why is Flameglow still here?
    You sit for under a second and cast you nuke. The nukes cost effectively nothing. I've done this multiple times.

Haven't had an issue with it dying or getting stuck. Random cliff diving seems to require resummon, but it hasn't been more often than the minute cooldown. Would like some form of heal, and debuffs to gtfo if it dies with one.

Yes, will likely get broken soon enough.

I've heard AO's just giving wonky stacks in general, so probably not.

Flavour.

Flameglow is fine, it was buffed substantially.