Change Garrison Music?

Is there some kind of addon that can play another sound track while in your garrison? I don't want to disable my music, but I really hate the music in the garrison music!

Open up a whole new world, here's a 12 minute guide. While I find WOW's music generally good and sometimes epically great, there are some standout tracks that I want nuked. I changed the horde garrison music (that ooga boooga shit drove me up the wall immediately - tracks is MUS_60_Army_A.mp3) the Mop loading screen crapfest, the goblin town music, gyrocopter sounds (which I replaced with gunship sounds from Half Life 2), the choo choo sounds (replaced with female orgasms.silence), and added techno tracks to a lot of SoO. There's also a Patence Point series of tracks in WoD that to me are jarringly out of context so I replaced it with Peter Gabriel's Passion and several tracks from Last Temptation of Christ, which uses the standard Blizzard useage of the Armenian Duduk far more effectively than the Patience Point tracks.

When a new expac comes out I just download the audio using the new CASC extractor in Blizz' new format, go through the music and replace anything that's annoying to me with music I love. The learning curve is mostly navigating Blizzard's folder system.

It may seem like a lot of work, but considering you will spend countless hours playing WoD, it's worth it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51zpC0wSLq8
    Last edited by Machinelf; 2014-11-23 at 03:15 AM.