10+ Year Old Account

Bodyguards and Stealth.

Any other rogues, or druids, know how bodyguards interact with stealth? If they just face pull everything I'll probably skip over upgrading my barracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedande View Post
    Any other rogues, or druids, know how bodyguards interact with stealth? If they just face pull everything I'll probably skip over upgrading my barracks.
    They enter stealth as well. The bigger issue is that the warlock tank follower for example aoe pulls and dies because she taunts all the mobs. Incredibly frustrating. It was ok for most leveling but be carful with elites and densely packed areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    They enter stealth as well. The bigger issue is that the warlock tank follower for example aoe pulls and dies because she taunts all the mobs. Incredibly frustrating. It was ok for most leveling but be carful with elites and densely packed areas.
    OMG I am not the only one! How many times did my warlock went into a killing spree! Sometimes she randomly attacks enemy players after killing a rare mob. She just can't get enough!
    Joke aside, the best way to not get her killed, is to run away as far as possible as soon she gets crazy. She will respawn next to you if you are faraway enough.