Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Grats for the challenge modes... but how does the player on the right still have the "Darkmaster" title? I thought these were gone and everyone only had mistwalker now..

Everyone is beating heroic/CMs already

And I'm just sitting here level 91 waiting for my queue to pop

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Grats for the challenge modes... but how does the player on the right still have the "Darkmaster" title? I thought these were gone and everyone only had mistwalker now..
    It is gone. He has the new Dockmaster title from Realm Best Iron Docks.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...g%C3%AD/simple

Deleted
    Gratz to them, shame that is one fugly mount though.

Deleted
    People always say mounts are ugly when they are unable to get them. They magically have a change of heart when boosts become available for gold.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    His title is "Dockmaster" not Darkmaster
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    i will have the yeti in a few weeks and the mount and weapons will still all be ugly as hell

"CRZ saved the launch" - bulllllllll shiiiiiit. Two things:

1. It's not CRZ, it's the literally opposite of CRZ. We're not doing anything cross-realm, they're splitting the realm into phases to handle the load. It might be the same tech but it's like using the force for good (this time) instead of evil (gd CRZ)

2. "Saved"? Really? Because I finally hit level 100 last night. Which would be really fast but see, some of my guildies managed to defeat the queue boss and hit level 100 a couple days ago. Like my GL/RL. and they've been running heroics and gearing up for December second when the raid launches. If I want a spot, I have to be geared up too. And I'm behind.

I've had flashes of "Damn, this'd be pretty fun if I had time to enjoy it" but other than that this hasn't "saved" anything for me. At best it's made it so that I can hopefully log in and play without a 6 (two days ago) or 4 (yesterday) hour queue.

to the people who got the challenge modes. fuck you. elitist asshole pricks like you are what ruined the game for everyone else. hope you fucking die in a fire.

Quote Originally Posted by shibolena View Post
    to the people who got the challenge modes. fuck you. elitist asshole pricks like you are what ruined the game for everyone else. hope you fucking die in a fire.
    Woah there, cowboy. What the hell?

Deleted
    What the?

Shocker that the Method folks have been in game long enough to already gear up and complete this while others are still having trouble getting in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien36 View Post
    Shocker that the Method folks have been in game long enough to already gear up and complete this while others are still having trouble getting in the game.
    Considering CMs have a set ilvl, anyone can do it. No need to gear up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any chance Blood Elf Paladins can get a red casting animation, or anything other than the yellow hands? Blood Knight love?
    Part of your lore is giving up the blood aspect/draining the Naaru and embracing the light, no? (Muffinus)
    TBC roleplayers BTFO.

Deleted
    woah what did i do?

Quote Originally Posted by robomatticus View Post
    Considering CMs have a set ilvl, anyone can do it. No need to gear up.
    It scales any gear above 630 ilvl down to 630 I'm pretty sure. So if that's the case you need 630 in order to have a chance at gold.

Edit: Well, for the average player I mean
    Last edited by Doomchicken; 2014-11-18 at 12:49 AM.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

some of the titles are pretty good

Yay! Nice mounts - clearly Method had no problems connecting like everyone else (no offense to them). Meanwhile, I get d/c'd because I took 5 minutes to fix some ramen and thrown to the back of a 5 hour queue for trying to eat. Fix the god damn servers blizz!

So 15% of the population that cleared the first wing didnt bother finishing the raid and seeing the story. Would of been nice if there was a snapshot of pre 6.0 flex, normal, and heroic. From memory, post one month that all LFR wings was out had about the same amount clearing Flex than had after one year of ICC 10 man. Shows how much more popular traditional raiding is in MoP even over the so called casual holy grail of WotLK.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2014-11-18 at 04:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    5man Dungeons will be a Cataclysm fail!
    I've been blazing through heroics like they're nothing. Extremely easy compared to the 3-5 hour heroics Cataclysm had at launch.