Most effective Honor gaining way?

Ashran?

5 man premade Bg?

2s/3s premade skirmish?

ty all!

Ashran. The Bonus Objectives give 500 Honor each(200 for the one in the enemy base), and winning gives 500 to anybody in the zone/625 if you tag their boss. It's completely nuts, especially on unbalanced servers where it's basically just "collect 625 Honbr every 10 minutes".
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Ashran, only if your side wins most of the time. Then it's 700 honor/15 min.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say Ashran just because you don't have to wait for BG queues. That being said a quality 5m group with near instant (US Alliance) queues earning a quick win plus a gold box every 10 mins would be doing pretty well too.

Ashran is only insane if your faction is dominate and can chain wins every 15 mins, plus stop and grab the 200 honor mini evens in the side areas. The 500 honor bonus missions (Kill x number of these ogres and y number of that spider) you can only do once, maybe weekly, I don't know, but certainly not daily.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect