Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

The most impressive thing I've seen in a long time

I just... How?... I have heard of people being born to do things, always thought that was BS but this kid was actually born to drum. Holy crap. And I can only play Hard on drums on Guitar Hero... /cry :'(

Deleted
    what does "Hot For Teacher" mean? sounds a bit pedo-ish

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    It's the name of the song he's playing. A Van Halen classic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxxtreme View Post
    It's the name of the song he's playing. A Van Halen classic.
    ah. hairy muff.

On kindle so can't see video. Not sure what it is you're talking about. I guess a kid is playing drums?

I just... How?
    Unrelenting parents that likely force practice down his throat 6 hours a day.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    That's just stupid :/
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    I wish my parents did that as I lack skills in everything. Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just... How?... I have heard of people being born to do things, always thought that was BS but this kid was actually born to drum. Holy crap. And I can only play Hard on drums on Guitar Hero... /cry :'(
    Wow, relax dude. It's just a kid whos pretty good at playing the drums. He's not actually good, he's good for a 6 year old.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    Wow, relax dude. It's just a kid whos pretty good at playing the drums. He's not actually good, he's good for a 6 year old.
    Compared to most adults who do covers on YouTube, he's still miles better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Compared to most adults who do covers on YouTube, he's still miles better.
    That's true, but those people are not serious drummers then. I'm not trying to belittle this kid, I'm just saying, you should see what real drummers can do..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    That's true, but those people are not serious drummers then. I'm not trying to belittle this kid, I'm just saying, you should see what real drummers can do..
    Sure, but this kid can't have been practicing properly for more than 2 years, and his motor skills aren't even close to done developing yet.

I was under the impression that children naturally acquired skills easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Sure, but this kid can't have been practicing properly for more than 2 years, and his motor skills aren't even close to done developing yet.
    Yea if he continues like that, he could be a world class drummer some day. No doubt about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    He smiles quite a few times during the video. If he's enjoying it, doesn't matter if that's true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    He smiles quite a few times during the video. If he's enjoying it, doesn't matter if that's true or not.
    Can't necessarily say that. It could be the case that he's happy because he knows he's making his parents happy...not just because he's enjoying it. Obviously there's no way to tell, and it's really none of our business either way.

I think you have to push kids some to get them to the prodigy level. Mozart's dad pushed him. I think Beethoven's dad did too. Maybe there's not so many prodigies these days because parents are reluctant to push kids. I'm sure there's a study out there somewhere.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the thread was going to feature a close up shot of my unit.

I am disappointed.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

He's no Ryu Goto that's for sure. Ryu Goto (from the Japanese musician family, his sister is also a world renowned violinist Midori Goto) always looked so damn sad playing the violin from when he was a child to an adult. Emotionless and just blah.

Deleted
    Was a child with with two parents who trained him in lifting weights from being an infant, when asked as a child if he enjoyed it he responded yes.

When asked as an adult he regretted it and disliked the amount of attention and force applied by his parents to do well in it.

There was also speculation the kid was given HGH and steroids, as his muscular growth was abnormally large.

Point being, just because he showcases smiles in it doesn't mean he truly enjoys it.

But i may just be a cynical asshole who's bashing on a kid doing something he loves