Quest Log/Map resetting to list when reading quest details

Since the 6.0 patch I've had a problem with the new combined map and quest log.

1) I've noticed that if I click a quest in the right hand frame to read the details after a couple of seconds it will reset to the quest list again. this makes it very difficult to click the abandon button and also confirm the abandon before the list resets and the confirm dialog disappeares

2) when zooming on the map I find that also after a couple of seconds the map zooms out again.

I've tried disabling a number of addons that I suspected to be retrieving my coordinates (mapster, sexymap, broker_location, npcscan, gatherer) but none of this have an impact on the problem.

Has anyone else experienced this and managed to find out what is causing it?

Thanks!

This is not the default behavior of the vanilla interface, an add-on is trying to get the current map ID.

You can try searching for "SetMapToCurrentZone", it is the function messing with you map (you will perhaps have to enable the option to also search in lua files). It will narrow the search to the add-ons using that function.