Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This game is actually pretty fun. You can also play as a microwave with legs. It gives me the creeps, but it's entertaining when I've got nothing better to do or am trying to procrastinate lab reports.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ddd View Post
    I present you the one and only, REAL WoW killer!
    It's so much better than what we got in WoD.

I'm so excited for this game! I just can't wait to play it.
    The gameplay is probably the best thing I have ever saw.
    My life will finally be complete. Thank you world.
    Goats Master Race!
    I like the way it went from wows retro graphics to modern day MMO's

My friends' toddler loves goats right now, so I am totally giving them a copy of Goat Simulator for Xmas

Dwonloaded and tried it.

It's so fun it's insane, all i can say is LOLWAT
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will admit these Goat games look hilarious but really I can't see anyone playing this game for more than a couple months before getting bored. I mean what is even the point of this game? It was fine enough as a stand alone title but now an MMO? I just don't see the huge appeal of this game. When people made those comments they were probably being stupid and going like "hurr hurr make a Goat Simulator MMO hurr hurr". What is basically a huge mod it's making tons of money and I find that to be a bit ridiculous when you look at the games that actually deserve the money and they never get it because "this game looks like a PS2 game, the graphics are horrible" and "wow a puzzle game? BORING" But people will spend their money on something like this where all you do is throw your goat into things or whatever. Like I said it looks really funny but when I think of things like this it makes it hard for me to actually like the game because here you have a game where it looks like it hardly takes any effort to make and actually looks broken but for a game that has been worked on for years and then for it to be criticized to death and then eventually forgotten. In matter of fact they even make it seem that way in the beginning of the video.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    I like the way it went from wows retro graphics to modern day MMO's
    In what way does WoW have "retro" graphics? First off, it's 10 years old, far, far from "retro" by any stretch of the word.

Not to mention their current art assets are pretty much on-par with MMO's released in recent years, which is extremely impressive for a decade old game.

Behold the power of the Internet circlejerk in full force.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    I will admit these Goat games look hilarious but really I can't see anyone playing this game for more than a couple months before getting bored. I mean what is even the point of this game? It was fine enough as a stand alone title but now an MMO? I just don't see the huge appeal of this game. When people made those comments they were probably being stupid and going like "hurr hurr make a Goat Simulator MMO hurr hurr". What is basically a huge mod it's making tons of money and I find that to be a bit ridiculous when you look at the games that actually deserve the money and they never get it because "this game looks like a PS2 game, the graphics are horrible" and "wow a puzzle game? BORING" But people will spend their money on something like this where all you do is throw your goat into things or whatever. Like I said it looks really funny but when I think of things like this it makes it hard for me to actually like the game because here you have a game where it looks like it hardly takes any effort to make and actually looks broken but for a game that has been worked on for years and then for it to be criticized to death and then eventually forgotten. In matter of fact they even make it seem that way in the beginning of the video.
    .... it's not a MMO also a completely free DLC to the game

is this a troll?? did i catch the bait??

No game deserves money. All it deserves is a chance. Some people want a game where complex, rewarding gameplay exists, whether it's polished-looking or not. Some people want some dumb, kitschy, shallow thing that grabs their attention five minutes at a time. You won't ever make one type of customer into another type by removing choice from the market. You'll just make unhappy customers. Thank goodness the market is broad enough that a niche can be found for everyone to settle into and attract customers.

Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's good. But it also doesn't mean it's bad.

Look at the bright side,.
    goat sim is for people who want to fool around.

goat sim mmo - is a world full of people who just want to fool around.

e.g. all the idiots who just want to fool around will leave wow and play this pointless game.
    Thus, leaving a wow a better and more serious place for all the rest of us. yes?

Deleted
    I will admit these Goat games look hilarious but really I can't see anyone playing this game for more than a couple months before getting bored.
    Uhm, how often do you play a game for more than a couple of months?

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Look at the bright side,.
    goat sim is for people who want to fool around.

goat sim mmo - is a world full of people who just want to fool around.

e.g. all the idiots who just want to fool around will leave wow and play this pointless game.
    Thus, leaving a wow a better and more serious place for all the rest of us. yes?
    People who ask for a "serious place" on a VIDEOGAME are such buzz kills.

Deleted
    It is surprisingly fun. My Tank Goat is now lvl 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    .... it's not a MMO also a completely free DLC to the game

is this a troll?? did i catch the bait??
    Well then why is it called Goat Simulator "MMO"? Is that some sort of joke too then?
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    Well then why is it called Goat Simulator "MMO"? Is that some sort of joke too then?
    the whole game is supposed to be one big joke, that's the point of it

they call it Goat simulator MMO, because it's a simulation of an MMO, they made npc players that run around in specific paths and battle specific monsters etc. but there's no actual multiplayer in the game

The game in the first place was just for the company to mess around in their engine, they released some footage of it for fun and people wanted them to make it into a game, so they did

but they didn't polish it or anything because the game is supposed to be on big joke of a shitty and stupid game
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2014-11-24 at 03:38 PM.

Deleted
    Well then why is it called Goat Simulator "MMO"?
    It is not called Goat simulator "MMO", it's called "Goat MMO Simulator", indicating it simulates MMOs but isn't actually one.

The physics are hilarious, mmo + physics = fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by gowron View Post
    It is not called Goat simulator "MMO", it's called "Goat MMO Simulator", indicating it simulates MMOs but isn't actually one.
    Oh that clarifies so much, this just became more appealing

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    any game with draenei as the main characters is going to be bad. now blood elves.....thats a whole different story.
    space goats : master race.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    thats pretty funny, the legs on the goat flailing around was just hilarious