View Poll Results: How likely is there to be rioting in Ferguson Mo over Michael Brown Shooting?

Voters
17. This poll is closed
  • No rioting, only peace

3 17.65%
  • There might be a riot but I doubt it

1 5.88%
  • I think there will be riot but maybe not

4 23.53%
  • There will be a riot

9 52.94%

How likely is there to be rioting in Ferguson Mo over Michael Brown Shooting?

This is about where that cop shot Micheal Brown an unarmed black man in Ferguson Mo. How likely is there to be a riot? Test your prognostication skills!

groups-in-ferguson-prepare-for-grand-jury-decision.html

Several dozen people gathered in a dim church basement here on Thursday night to share plans for what to do if a grand jury chooses not to indict the white police officer who shot Michael Brown, an unarmed black youth, three months ago. Among their ideas was to descend in large numbers on the nearby county seat of Clayton at 7 a.m. on the day after the grand jury’s announcement to snarl business.

A day earlier, a different group, chanting “no justice, no profit,” met in St. Louis to announce it will boycott the region’s retailers during the Thanksgiving shopping period as a response to Mr. Brown’s death.

Since August, a disparate array of demonstrators — some from longstanding organizations, others from new groups with names like Hands Up United and Lost Voices — has been drawn here to protest not just the shooting of Mr. Brown, but also the broader issues of racial profiling and police conduct.

Protest leaders said wholesale change was ultimately what they were demanding, though not all agreed on what that meant. Some called for the removal of the Ferguson police chief or the entire department. Others said they want the police to wear cameras; civilian review boards for all police shootings; or a requirement that ethnic and racial makeup of police departments match the communities they serve.

“It must be changing how police and citizens relate to one another,” said Michael T. McPhearson, the co-chairman of the Don’t Shoot Coalition. “We’re calling for police accountability, police transparency, changing how the police do their work. If there’s an indictment or if there’s not an indictment, we still have that work to do.”

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Is this all you do? Post news?

Deleted
    Do you get paid per generated link?

You can post topics too. There's nothing new.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    99% chance there will be a riot.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    If past history is an indicator in regards to these things, i agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    I think there won't be. Black people riot out of frustration. There are a bunch of white activists who showed up and this will make black people feel less isolated. The local government has promised to do better in the future.

Obama is in office and he's talked to activists in Ferguson. One of the perks of having a black pres.

There might be a riot but my guess is there won't be this time.

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I think there won't be. Black people riot out of frustration. There are a bunch of white activists who showed up and this will make black people feel less isolated. The local government has promised to do better in the future.

Obama is in office and he's talked to activists in Ferguson. One of the perks of having a black pres.

There might be a riot but my guess is there won't be this time.
    Nah, anything short of the police officer being put to the death penalty will cause a riot. Activist or not.

These people are dumb. "No justice, No profit"? Yeah, be pissed at the judicial system and police (and unjustifiably so) and ruin your businesses to make a point. And beat up people for selling Justice for Michael Brown t shirts because you want all the money.

We are we even listening to these people anymore? You can't hold a judicial system hostage like that, that alone should be illegal.

this is funny and just shows me how weak white people are these days. i think back to the OJ case... where was your voice then white people? why didnt you act like this for one of your battered and murdered white sister? how come this type of riot is only in the black community?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-11-17 at 04:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    this is funny and just shows me how weak white people are these days. i think back to the OJ case... where was your voice then white people? why didnt you act like this for one of your battered and murdered white sister? how come this type of riot is only in the black community?
    One would argue that the ones rioting are the weak ones, we should not be promoting and praising violence.

10+ Year Old Account
    We already have an active thread on the Ferguson events. Don't start additional threads, please.