Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    You are doing it wrong if you need to pop CDs as holy. Only Guardian Spirit is used often.
    Easy there. It may be hard to tell while healing heroics with a cloth tank and one hand tied behind your back, but healers have situations, not rotations. There is absolutely no way that you can tell by his/her post what spells should have been used in those groups.

OP: it looks like CoW could scale much better with gear but yeah, to my play style, it feels like something that's too situational right now. Not gonna lie though, the only time I've played Disc in the past is when it's so OP that Holy wasn't a justifiable option to the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sard View Post
    What cool downs are you guys even talking about? Holy has GS for the tank and…? Hymn is a raid heal and I'm almost certain that just casting PoH/CoH does more total healing in a 5 man. What other cool downs are you talking about?
    Power Infusion, Lightwell, Trinket on-use.

It's not like I'm blowing CDs every other pull, I'm just not completely avoiding them either.

Sure, there are some tanks that feel like they're wearing fucking cloth gear, and I have to spam Flash Heal and CD's every other pull, but those are rare. For the most part, I can keep the tank up fine with Heal+Serenity, with a Flash Heal or two.