A couple VuhDo questions

After using Grid for years, I've decided to try something new for WoD, and use VuhDo instead. I fuckin' love it so far!

While it has way, way more functionality than Grid ever had, I'm finding its config to be rather confusing.

How exactly do I:

1. Make debuff icons appear on player panels? Right now, when a player gets a debuff, it just turns their panel indigo. But I want an icon to appear on their panel, like what Grid would do with "center icon".

2. Make it stop telling me about certain things like Rapid Fire? I don't know why, but for some reason, it will pop up icons for player buffs like that. I don't care if the hunter used Rapid Fire, stop telling me!

- - - Updated - - -

I've somehow managed to enable Debuff icons appearing on the panels, but they appear at the upper-right corner, usually obscuring the Renew indicator and making the health bar a bit harder to see. Ideally, I'd want Debuff icons to be in the center of the panel.

First question:
    Two options:
    1. Use the "Debuffs" feature. This can show mulitple debuff icons. By default it only shows debuffs on your custom list, but you can also configure it to show them all and use the ignore list. To your edit: You can change the position of the debuff icons somewhere in the debuffs tab in the options panel.

Use a HoT icon for debuffs. I've never done this myself so I don't know exactly how to do it, but basically you have to create a bouquet for the debuffs you want to show and then assign this to the center hot icon.

Second question:
    This is because some old boss debuffs have the same name and are still on the list of debuffs. Remove them there. (Debuffs - Custom panel)

Ah, there we go. Messed about with the Visuals tab and managed to position the debuff icon in the center of the panel. Lovely.