Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    PL is really inferior compared to the group loot, so I advise grouping up to gear up faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

So far not seen a wep drop and lost count in how many instance's i have tried. TBH i have not even see one drop for anyone let alone myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post
    So far not seen a wep drop and lost count in how many instance's i have tried. TBH i have not even see one drop for anyone let alone myself.
    This is true however, haven't actually seen a single person in any group with an ilvl 630 heroic weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayuki View Post
    This is true however, haven't actually seen a single person in any group with an ilvl 630 heroic weapon.
    Our ret paladin just got a heroic warforged hammer from auchindoun.
    I am jelly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I have done easy 35 dungeons since I hit 100 and I have gone from 602 to 608. I am gearing resto and keep getting dps trinkets etc. So yes the new system is a joke.
    Ive done about, about 15 heroic dungeons? and in that ive gone from 610 to 627

Quote Originally Posted by M1k0 View Post
    5 instances - 1 drop.
    Some bosses seem to have no drops, people cant greed/pass on items I need and they dont want or already have.
    Sorry but not gonna spend 4 days tanking normals for nothing. trying 2 get to ilvl610...

It was a promising expansion Blizz, shame I paid for 2 months
    Run a group.
    Do group loot.
    ???
    Stop bitching.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 instances - 1 drop.
    Some bosses seem to have no drops, people cant greed/pass on items I need and they dont want or already have.
    Sorry but not gonna spend 4 days tanking normals for nothing. trying 2 get to ilvl610...

Are you fucking kidding me? You know, back when WoW was hard, you could go on 20 6-hour raids and get nothing for it. When you finally got an upgrade, it fucking meant something. Please go away.

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    back when WoW was hard
    Easiest way to invalidate any argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerchrist View Post
    Easiest way to invalidate any argument.
    I'm guessing you didn't play WoW in 2004. Back when you had to gather 40 people for a raid and bosses only dropped spec-specific items. You're a fire mage? Too bad, this item is for Frost mages, goodbye. When the entire raid had to get fire resistance gear for one single boss. When taking down a boss could take 3-4 resets. Weeks and months of wiping, and when the boss finally fucking died, you didn't get anything. And the guy who got an item spend all his DKP on that item meaning that he wouldn't be able to buy anything for weeks to come after. And no raid/dungeon finder ofcourse. So don't tell me my argument is invalid, you're probably 19 years old and don't know fucking shit.
    Last edited by CptEgo; 2014-11-18 at 12:14 AM.

5 instances - 1 drop.

A) Your chances of getting an upgrade are by no means better with the normal loot system. It's easily possible to run 5 dungeons and see only drops for other classes / specs, or have someone else roll your piece away.

B) That's what you get for ninjaing items in past expansions. People cried about it, Blizzard reacted. We've had it coming.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Deleted
    If you can't take it that it takes a long time then get out, that's how the early expansions were and that's how it's supposed to be. Not some shitty "Let's get all gear in a half a dungeon" stuff. It's supposed to be sort of a grind, just be happy you can do as many heroics as you want per day instead of one like in the past.

Deleted
    Don't like the System? Make a premade group and change the loot to group loot. /problem solved

5 instances - 1 drop.

Oddly, enough if you go what you wanted, then two months later you would be complaining about how you did everything in a month and a half and you are quitting.

Just make it so you can trade items with the rest of the group.

personal loot has the possibility to drop more total loot, but you can't trade it. my guild ran personal loot when we were just starting and literally any drop was insta-equip anyway - we averaged about 1.5 items per boss. nowadays, when we're just doing them for the occasional trinket, or to help gear someone who was tardy to the party, we run party loot to funnel gear to that person.

No, it's not.

I'm guessing you didn't play WoW in 2004. Back when you had to gather 40 people for a raid and bosses only dropped spec-specific items. You're a fire mage? Too bad, this item is for Frost mages, goodbye. When the entire raid had to get fire resistance gear for one single boss. When taking down a boss could take 3-4 resets. Weeks and months of wiping, and when the boss finally fucking died, you didn't get anything. And the guy who got an item spend all his DKP on that item meaning that he wouldn't be able to buy anything for weeks to come after. And no raid/dungeon finder ofcourse. So don't tell me my argument is invalid, you're probably 19 years old and don't know fucking shit.
    Inconvenient doesn't mean hard. Drop the aggro. To say a 10 year old boss that had 2 mechanics was hard is retarded.

Deleted
    Badly tuned droprates doesn't mean that it's hard. Killing a boss 100 times isn't more difficult than killing it 10 times. You must be confusing the meaning of the word.

Well I don't know how I feel about this loot system. I am not even sure if there is any unlucky streak protection. But what sucks is when we kill a boss and nobody gets anything. That just kills any enthusiasm of continue running dungeons.

The loot system is much better now, no need to complain. We finally have personal loot in PUGs... Don't cry to Blizz to make them change this!