Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sorry, I missed the cheap part.

I love the basic Microsoft Optical mouse. Its my go-to mouse for anything but gaming and it would work great for gaming if I didn't like my Logitech 502 so much. I think the Microsoft Optical is by far the best all around mouse ever and there's a good reason that I have 2 backups still in their box sitting in my closet for when (if) my current one dies.

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-D66-...296396&sr=1-17
    :::: AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d w/ NZXT Kraken Elite 240
    :::: MSI Meg X670E Tomahawk
    :::: 32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 6000mt/s CL36 DDR5
    :::: Samsung 512gb 960 PRO m.2 nvme ssd (OS), Samsung 1TB 950 EVO ssd
    :::: Nvidia RTX 3090 Founders Edition
    :::: Windows 11 Pro

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, sorry. I also didn't mention, I don't really use a gaming mouse for its extra keybinds either. I am planning on getting a new keyboard but that's because I had this keyboard for years and its paint is literally getting off (AWDS keys have no letters on them).

I guess a basic solid optical mouse could do the job well as well.

Deleted
    Take a look at the CM Storm Alcor.

It is an optical mouse with an excellent sensor, it also has a really comfortable shape and it is dirt cheap compared to most other good gaming mice

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using CM Storm Spawn mouse got it for 30 bucks on sale and it works wonder for me. Very responsive 3 dpi on the fly setting 5 buttons total enough for me since all i do is heal in wow with Vuhdo and play simulation games since those last 200 hours compared to triple A titles only lasting 2 hours. So if you don't wanna waste 100-200 dollars for a mouse that's a nice pick and its cherry dark red and blends well with a black desk but im somewhat color blind, Eyes will vary

10+ Year Old Account
    G600 first mouse to live more than 6 month with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so after some research, I decided to buy the Sharkoon Fireglider as it was cheap, had solid reviews, and was noted to be a solid gaming mouse.

Also.... the Microsoft Optical Mouse?? Ya kidding me <_< You know how small those damn things are!

Just gonna throw this in the ring - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9299-_-Product

perixx 2000 gaming mouse, for the price (around $25 or £25) it has a fair few nice features - switch between 4 programmable sensitivity settings (up to 5600DPI), corded cable, a set of weights, choice of (nice large) friction pads, good clickiness on the buttons and comfy rubber grips on the sides and wheel. Had mine for 20 months now with no complaints, even works well on the old White Dwarf magazines I use as mouse mats.

Edit: just noticed the SHARKOON mouse Mario chose is only £17 on UK Amazon and may offer better value than my perixx.
    Last edited by Dhrizzle; 2014-11-19 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Also.... the Microsoft Optical Mouse?? Ya kidding me <_< You know how small those damn things are!
    Well I was going to suggest the intellimouse. I have one still, it is rather large which is great for a palm grip and it is still functional even though the click mechanism has completely collapsed. Even worn my hand print into the finish. I find there is a curious relationship between "gaming" hardware, shit quality and high prices. If you don't need the features buy a non gaming mouse imo, ever since I ditched the MS mouse I have been on a mouse bender and the shit just doesn't stop.

Using Naga for like 6-7 years ( molten version )
    As most people i had the scroll problem, the left button clicking problem etc.
    But it goes away, then appears again, then goes away But i cant really play with any other mouse.
    Probably will get the 2014 version around Christmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll tell you something.
    I'm the type of guy that is notorious for breaking things, I bought the wireless WoW headphones and they lasted me 6 months, i've been through easy 10 pairs of headphones and keyboards and all sorts.

I bought a Mionix Naos 3200 for £40 and I thought it'd last me probably 6 months at best, but only recently has it broke and it wasn't even because of a problem with the mouse, it was me who did something stupid to break it, well over 2 years it lasted me which is 4x longer than anything else has lasted.

It's such a solid gaming mouse, It fits perfectly around big and small hands and is curved perfectly for it, it's got two buttons where your thumb rests and two under the scroll for your middle finger to press easily and as I said, it didn't break through something wrong with the mouse, it was because I accidentally sliced through the wire and severed the connection, but even then i've managed to get it working again.

Amazon are selling it for £30 at the moment and I didn't for a second even consider getting another type of mouse because I was THAT impressed with the Mionix Naos 3200.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mionix-Naos-.../dp/B0046Y0Y20 is the link
    I wish I could fully describe how awesome and cheap the Naos 3200 is and i'd honestly recommend it to anyone who wants a quality build mouse for relatively cheap.

10+ Year Old Account
    My MX518 has lasted 10 years. Can't speak for the Naga but I've seen a few threads on here reporting that they tend to fail after a few months to a year.

Had a SteelSeries gaming mouse for WoW which was awesome while it lasted with its 15 buttons. Had to chuck it after 2 years though when simply became too grubby for use and went back to the MX518. Another thing is that it looks great brand new but that doesn't last long at all.

Gaming mice are also very difficult to take apart and clean, they don't want you to clean them they want you to buy new ones!

Not sure what the price is like over there but the Zowie EC1 EVO is a bloody marvellous mouse and available in two sizes (good for those of us with large hands).

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerstud View Post
    Anyone know if the WoW branded SteelSeries "Legendary MMO Gaming Mouse" is any good? It's on sale for more than half off on amazon right now.

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B...A29PHU0KPCGV8S
    I had the first edition of it. Good mouse, useful placement of extra buttons. Build quality was.... a bit lacking (left button was sticking, fixed it though) and my brother-in-laws (same mouse) had pretty much ALL the... paint wear off it. That said, REALLY good mouse otherwise, one of my favourites from recent years so I can't speak for the newest edition specifically but they aren't bad

G600 seems a fair punt (not cheap) have a hunt around for a G700 though, I've had them turn up VERY cheap on auction sites/forum trade threads etc and they're an AMAZING mouse. bought 3 myself (2 for me, 1 for the wife), have 4 friends that own one
    Last edited by mercutiouk; 2014-11-21 at 12:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.