Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Apex shard epics are worse.

36,000 crystals for normal raid quality item? WTF!
    At least with professions you slowly get there just doing garrison work order and dialy cd on proff.
    Apex shard items require an unholy amount of daily quests and farming. Not to mention ring of blood taking fucking forever to complete because 9999999 people click on the god damn quest giver at once.

Professions are in pretty bad shape atm. Except for Enchanting. That one is still largely untouched. You get the crystals from daily cooldown but they are not BOP like the rest of those mats - meaning you can make loads of profit of buying mats, selling products - like you used to do in previous expacs.

@ up poster - the +35 stat gems don't cost taladite crystal. Only the criticical strike one does but i guess this is an oversight and will be fixed. The blue quality gems however will cost a shit ton of gold - consuming so much bop mats.
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2014-11-18 at 01:51 PM.

Deleted
    They will lower the costs of all crafts and buyable stuff in a future patch. The current prices and cooldowns are just cockblocks to force you into rare spawn grinding and (heroic) dungeons.

Personally I also think that it's ridiculous that I need to run my "browsergame garrision" for a couple of weeks to craft a single item. After 5 days I'm at ~200 crystals/~20 engi thingies etc.

Fun fact the gathering prof my character got is the only one I'm struggling to fill the workorders. Ore / herbs from mine+garden are sufficient, but leather from skinning to fill work orders + cooldows is annoying to get. The traps are really crappy compared to the mine/garden. Also my lvl 2 Lumber Mill seems to be bugged. I can't harvest medium trees. Always getting the error that I need to upgrade my LM to lvl 2 first.

Quote Originally Posted by fryya View Post
    They will lower the costs of all crafts and buyable stuff in a future patch. The current prices and cooldowns are just cockblocks to force you into rare spawn grinding and (heroic) dungeons.

Personally I also think that it's ridiculous that I need to run my "browsergame garrision" for a couple of weeks to craft a single item. After 5 days I'm at ~200 crystals/~20 engi thingies etc.

Fun fact the gathering prof my character got is the only one I'm struggling to fill the workorders. Ore / herbs from mine+garden are sufficient, but leather from skinning to fill work orders + cooldows is annoying to get. The traps are really crappy compared to the mine/garden. Also my lvl 2 Lumber Mill seems to be bugged. I can't harvest medium trees. Always getting the error that I need to upgrade my LM to lvl 2 first.
    To be fair how many of those 5 days were you leveling from 90 to 100? You can't count those days. Nobody has access to those crystals at that point.

Are you doing your daily quests for 800 crystals or the group quests for 1000? The zones you do those in have mobs that drop a few crystals as you kill them. certain followers in profession buildings also generate crystals, I made 1000 crystals yesterday on an 800 quest between my alchemy follower and killing bird people doing the daily quest.

Quote Originally Posted by RadmaKanow View Post
    A month and a half just to equip ONE character. And me having 11 characters... yeah...
    The MoP bags you had to grind the reputation, then do a daily CD for 12 days to make 1 bag (or farm enough spirits to use the non-CD version to shorten it). Not counting using SoH to shorten the time, you were looking at 132 days to do 1 character using only your own CD's in MoP. You get 3 bags in the time you could make 1 without grinding out SoH. It's still a shorter grind to full bags now.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.