Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cremor View Post
    Because SimC shows it's more DPS - at least when you have a good weapon. But the difference is very small.
    And as I already said, I follow the guide.
    Yes I know that simcraft shows it higher, but we all know that those arent 100% accurate. Therefore I would like to get an explanation by some person with knowledge if possible? Not just "because simcraft says so, it is correct".

I am not very fond of following guides to 100%, prefer to figure things out myself. NOT saying that exo > tv4 IS better, but just want an explanation so I can understand why you should use tv/fv at 4 HP when you have exorcism available.

Per logic, casting exo before tv4 would:
    1. Set exo on CD timer, with probability to "reset procc" it
    2. Diminish the "deadtime" you might get when no HP generator is up.

=)
    Peace

I'm no theorycrafter, so I can't answer that. I'd post the question in the guide thread.

Hi, I have a question abou CLCRet. I am now using cremor rotation and I am confused with it.

When I have 5HP, it suggests FV which is fine. After that, there will be CS, J, another FV at time instead of DS. I thought we should DS immediately after FV? Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminc1231 View Post
    Hi, I have a question abou CLCRet. I am now using cremor rotation and I am confused with it.

When I have 5HP, it suggests FV which is fine. After that, there will be CS, J, another FV at time instead of DS. I thought we should DS immediately after FV? Am I missing something?
    You want to use your fillers. That way when you use DS and then another FV.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminc1231 View Post

you should use FV against single target and not DS.
    only exception is that you proc'd an empowered DS buff, and you have the FV buff on.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    Yes I know that simcraft shows it higher, but we all know that those arent 100% accurate. Therefore I would like to get an explanation by some person with knowledge if possible? Not just "because simcraft says so, it is correct".

I am not very fond of following guides to 100%, prefer to figure things out myself. NOT saying that exo > tv4 IS better, but just want an explanation so I can understand why you should use tv/fv at 4 HP when you have exorcism available.

=)
    Peace
    I was bashing with this question for a while as well,
    Sim also showed me that switching priority Exo-> TV4 resulting in less downtime and slightly (very slightly) better DPS (I was using SW when I tested this).

But a few days ago I think I finally understood the reasoning behind it, and it was mainly had to do when using the DP Talent..
    by prioritizing TV/FV (4HP) over Exo, you also get a chance of proc'ing Divine Purpose, in addition to Emp DS.
    overall that may increase your TV/FV/DS counts across the fight, resulting a DPS Increase.

I still haven't sim it with DP, so I can't say for sure that's the reasoning behind it.
    Last edited by Nir; 2015-01-26 at 10:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post

=)
    Peace
    The logic is quite simple. You don't WANT to use Exorcism, you use it because you have to because you're HP starved. If you have 4 HP, and only exorcism up, it's better to use TV and hope for a divine crusader or divine purpose proc, rather than using exorcism which sucks preemtively. There's no downside because IF you do not get a proc, you still have exorcism up so you can use it if you're HP starved after the TV. It's valid to think that you're putting Exo on CD earlier which raises the chance for an exo proc or getting it off cooldown before your starved again but honestly, it's so rare to be starved to the point where you even need to use exorcism. Looking at top parses on warcraftlogs, many paladins won't even cast exorcism 20 times in a long boss fight. I would say the situations where an exo proc or exo coming off cooldown saves you from being HP starved is rare enough that it's worth prioritizing 4HP TV over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilaro View Post
    One easy thing to do is you can use clcret to create an aura button for ES then put the button out to the side. You can select to show when available, make it bigger than the other buttons and it will pop up whenever it available. I don't believe there is a way to put countdown text on an aura button in Clcret though, maybe clcinfo?
    CLCret can show numbers on it. That's what the one field is in the aura buttons for.

If I was home I'd take a screenshot to show you, but for instance my avenging wrath button will be light up when off cd, when I press it, it begins to count down from 20 (assuming I haven't changed it for SW) as soon as the 20 runs out it dims and then shows 1:40 left and begins counting down til off cd again.

I have all 12 of my aura buttons this way. I believe the correct notation is the CD in seconds i.e. 120 seconds for AW then a : then the effect duration in seconds.

So for AW it would look like 120:20 (non SW spec) otherwise 120:30
    For something like Divine Protection (specced into unbreakable spirit) it's 30:8

Could anyone help me sort this out?
    Much appreciated!

divine_storm,if=buff.divine_crusader.react&holy_power=5&buff.final_verdict.up
    divine_storm,if=buff.divine_crusader.react&holy_power=5&active_enemies=2&!talent.final_ver dict.enabled
    divine_storm,if=holy_power=5&active_enemies=2&buff.final_verdict.up
    divine_storm,if=buff.divine_crusader.react&holy_power=5&(talent.seraphim.enabled&cooldown. seraphim.remains<gcd*4)
    templars_verdict,if=holy_power=5|buff.holy_avenger.up&holy_power>=3&(!talent.seraphim.enab led|cooldown.seraphim.remains>gcd*4)
    templars_verdict,if=buff.divine_purpose.react&buff.divine_purpose.remains<3
    divine_storm,if=buff.divine_crusader.react&buff.divine_crusader.remains<3&!talent.final_ve rdict.enabled
    final_verdict,if=holy_power=5|buff.holy_avenger.up&holy_power>=3
    final_verdict,if=buff.divine_purpose.react&buff.divine_purpose.remains<3
    hammer_of_wrath
    judgment,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&seal.truth&buff.maraads_truth.remains<cooldown. judgment.duration
    judgment,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&seal.righteousness&buff.liadrins_righteousness. remains<cooldown.judgment.duration
    exorcism,if=buff.blazing_contempt.up&holy_power<=2&buff.holy_avenger.down
    seal_of_truth,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&buff.maraads_truth.down
    seal_of_righteousness,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&buff.liadrins_righteousness.down&! buff.avenging_wrath.up&!buff.bloodlust.up
    divine_storm,if=buff.divine_crusader.react&buff.final_verdict.up&(buff.avenging_wrath.up|t arget.health.pct<35)
    divine_storm,if=active_enemies=2&buff.final_verdict.up&(buff.avenging_wrath.up|target.heal th.pct<35)
    final_verdict,if=buff.avenging_wrath.up|target.health.pct<35
    templars_verdict,if=buff.avenging_wrath.up|target.health.pct<35&(!talent.seraphim.enabled| cooldown.seraphim.remains>gcd*5)
    crusader_strike,if=holy_power<5
    divine_storm,if=buff.divine_crusader.react&(buff.avenging_wrath.up|target.health.pct<35)&! talent.final_verdict.enabled
    judgment,cycle_targets=1,if=last_judgment_target!=target&glyph.double_jeopardy.enabled&hol y_power<5
    exorcism,if=glyph.mass_exorcism.enabled&active_enemies>=2&holy_power<5&!glyph.double_jeopa rdy.enabled
    judgment,,if=holy_power<5
    divine_storm,if=buff.divine_crusader.react&buff.final_verdict.up
    divine_storm,if=active_enemies=2&holy_power>=4&buff.final_verdict.up
    final_verdict,if=buff.divine_purpose.react
    final_verdict,if=holy_power>=4
    divine_storm,if=buff.divine_crusader.react&active_enemies=2&holy_power>=4&!talent.final_ve rdict.enabled
    templars_verdict,if=buff.divine_purpose.react
    divine_storm,if=buff.divine_crusader.react&!talent.final_verdict.enabled
    templars_verdict,if=holy_power>=4&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>gcd* 5)
    seal_of_truth,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&buff.maraads_truth.remains<cooldown.judgme nt.duration
    seal_of_righteousness,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&buff.liadrins_righteousness.remain s<cooldown.judgment.duration&!buff.bloodlust.up
    exorcism,if=holy_power<5
    Divine_storm,if=active_enemies=2&holy_power>=3&buff.final_verdict.up
    final_verdict,if=holy_power>=3
    templars_verdict,if=holy_power>=3&(!talent.seraphim.enabled|cooldown.seraphim.remains>gcd* 6)
    holy_prism

I currently use this rotation: eds5_fv tv_dp_4s eds_4s tv5 how eds_fv_aw_exec tv_aw_exec cs j eds_fv tv_dp tv4 exo tv3
    But not sure if its correct.
    ---
    Sarenas - Sarcane - Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by Urthearso
    "you cunt go die already i want to pull wings" - Sarenas every BL

This is the string I use:

es eds5_fv eds_4s tv5 how exo_bc tv4_aw j_aw eds_aw_exec tv_aw tv_aw_exec cs j eds_fv tv4 exo tv3 ss

Deleted
    can we hope for an update that brings seraphim support in clcret?

i actual play mostly with HA+FV, but in some situations i would like to switch at seraphim.

another question...

is my HA+FV rotation up-to-date?

eds5_fv tv_dp_4s eds_4s tv5 how eds_fv_aw_exec tv_aw_exec cs eds_fv j tv_dp tv3 exo

Well, in the new .26 simcraft, the action list changed and i see :

actions.single=divine_storm,if=buff.divine_crusader.react&(holy_power=5|buff.holy_avenger. up&holy_power>=3)&buff.final_verdict.up
    so the first action would be either EDS @ 5 or EDS @ 3+ if you have triggered HA?

Don't think there's a EDS3_AW_FV in rotation.lua yet

Which makes me think, is there some info somewhere about that calculation ? simcraft simply says "action list updated"....

TLDR :

If i follow, old string still ok -->
    eds5_fv tv_dp_4s eds_4s tv5 how eds_fv_aw_exec tv_aw_exec cs eds_fv j ...
    When under HA, you can use finishers sooner (sounds good) :
    (EDS3+) tv_dp_4s eds_4s tv5 (TV3+) how eds_fv_aw_exec tv_aw_exec cs eds_fv j ...
    Last edited by Soulbender; 2015-02-03 at 03:35 PM.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fknight/simple
    Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

Yeah, those new EDS conditions with 3 HP during HA are not available in clcret/clcinfo yet. Same for the changes to all HP builders (SimC added additional conditions for usage if already at 4 HP), but those are extremely small anyway (30 DPS for my char).

For anyone who gets 2 or even 4 pieces of T17: Update to the latest version of clcinfo/clcret, some things were fixed for T17. Also don't forget to add exo_bc in your action string for 4T17. You can already add it now, it won't do anything until you get 4T17.

Example that I'll use with SW/FV and DP/FV:
    eds5_fv tv_dp_4s eds_4s tv5 how exo_bc eds_fv_aw_exec tv_aw_exec cs j eds_fv tv_dp tv4 exo tv3
    Last edited by cremor; 2015-02-03 at 04:49 PM.

Example that I'll use with SW/FV and DP/FV:
    eds5_fv tv_dp_4s eds_4s tv5 how exo_bc eds_fv_aw_exec tv_aw_exec cs j eds_fv tv_dp tv4 exo tv3
    doesn't exo_bc in that string causes your extra generated HP to be wasted?

can we change it like:
    eds5_fv tv_dp_4s eds_4s tv5 how tv4 tv3 exo_bc eds_fv_aw_exec tv_aw_exec cs j eds_fv tv_dp exo
    or:
    eds5_fv tv_dp_4s eds_4s tv5 how eds_fv_aw_exec tv_aw_exec tv4 tv3 exo_bc cs j eds_fv tv_dp exo
    ensuring nothing is wasted?

another reason to do that is: tv4 and tv3 have some synergy with your 2t17 and make how proc happen more often.
    Last edited by warmanner; 2015-02-12 at 12:12 AM.

exo_bc will only suggest to use Exorcism when you have less than 3 HP.

exo_bc will only suggest to use Exorcism when you have less than 3 HP.
    I put exo_bc before how for clcinfo. It was wasting too much 4pc the other way. Could be wrong as its hard to tell with all the RNG, and I haven't had time to play around with the ridiculous APL yet

Deleted
    So the most effecient tier 17 string is what? =)

Quote Originally Posted by Linkerino View Post
    So the most effecient tier 17 string is what? =)

Tho I would suggest the update frequence to be over 50.
    ---
    Sarenas - Sarcane - Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by Urthearso
    "you cunt go die already i want to pull wings" - Sarenas every BL

Deleted
    Why not 100? 100 on aura detection as well as the other update rate?
    Last edited by mmocc10f7470ae; 2015-02-15 at 02:34 PM.

Put exo_bc in front of how for the correct suggestions. With how/cs clash at 0.2

Tested vs hekili today and got better results with the above string and clcinfo
    Last edited by Rathimis; 2015-02-16 at 05:28 AM.

Deleted
    Why does this make it better? (for dummies)