Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Armored Frostboar Mount - Advanced Husbandry Achievement VIDEO

Hi guys,

First attempt at a guide on youtube for the new frostboar mount I just got .

Achievement for Advanced Husbandry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1eZKXiB6oQ

have a look and hope it helps leave a review or comment and I'll also answer any questions you have!

Thanks!!

Bump

thanks for the views . a lot of questions in game about this so I thought i'd bump the thread to help others out

Deleted
    A quick question, I already have the Elekk tamed and as a mount, but i recently found out how to do this achievement, is there any way to get the whistle still? even tho u have completed the quests?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollrazer View Post
    A quick question, I already have the Elekk tamed and as a mount, but i recently found out how to do this achievement, is there any way to get the whistle still? even tho u have completed the quests?
    I have another question how do you got the elekk as a mount?And all mounts in that matter i am just doing dailies and i assume i will get a quest at some point.

Deleted
    after a short amount of time, like 9 days, i am not sure on this, but you will just get your mounts from the daily, i only got the elekk mount atm but i will get more as it progresses.

Side Note: I think you do not need to be on the whistles in order to get the achievements, cause then it would be impossible to get the last achievement with the stables lvl 3, cause i dont think u can get the whistles without being on the daily, and for the last achievement, which is required to have stables lvl 3, you are already done with all the dailies.

Edit: It is not possible without the whistles, i got now 5/6 on all because i already completed a a mount and got 1 mount.

R.I.P. achievement
    Last edited by mmocc95cc56835; 2014-11-23 at 09:55 AM.

after a short amount of time, like 9 days, i am not sure on this, but you will just get your mounts from the daily, i only got the elekk mount atm but i will get more as it progresses.

Side Note: I think you do not need to be on the whistles in order to get the achievements, cause then it would be impossible to get the last achievement with the stables lvl 3, cause i dont think u can get the whistles without being on the daily, and for the last achievement, which is required to have stables lvl 3, you are already done with all the dailies.

Edit: It is not possible without the whistles, i got now 5/6 on all because i already completed a a mount and got 1 mount.

R.I.P. achievement
    Uhm so once you have the mounts, you no longer get any dailies and thus no longer any garrison resources and so the only benefit left is the draenor perk? O_o

Deleted
    I'm not sure, and won't be until Thursday, but I think you can get the whistles with the level 3 stables, because it doesn't make sense to give us the Garn-tooth Necklace with the level 3 stables if it requires us to have all 6 mounts. That's giving us half the puzzle while taking the other half away.

You can still get the dailies after fully training the mount. The one with the dailies is an entirely different mount than what you get after you fully train it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    You can still get the dailies after fully training the mount. The one with the dailies is an entirely different mount than what you get after you fully train it.
    Where? So far I can't get any daily for the fully trained mounts.
    Last edited by mmocbca033ff09; 2014-11-24 at 11:09 AM.

Deleted
    So I finished the Elekk mount yesterday, still got the other 5 to be done which will be finished either today or tomorrow, is the achievement account shared? If so I can do the kills on 5 mounts, then get a stables on another char and do the last lot of kills on a new Elekk.

Quote Originally Posted by tetshuno View Post
    Where? So far I can't get any daily for the fully trained mounts.
    Then open a ticket

Glad to see this video has helped so many out thanks for the support

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    Then open a ticket
    Opening a ticket will help?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wowhead
    Once you have your mounts, you still have the option by talking to the secondary stablehand (Keegan Firebeard for Alliance) to take additional mounts-in-training out for more training, "for your Garrison troops."
    I guess you have to own a level 3 Stable to get this option. Anyway, what Rahdik said doesn't seem to be true, since there will be probaly no dailies for fully trained mounts.

Deleted
    Thanks for this. Very helpful indeed. Will get on it tonight!

Not sure if this will work... but it might be worth a try...

If you haven't already gotten the mounts, but forgot to do this achivement. Don't turn in your dailies, as you'll get credit for the achievement for just doing the object - not turning the quest in.

1. Pick up daily
    2. Pick up the claw
    3. Deafeat boss with claw in bag equipped
    4. Abandon Quest

Wait for tomorrow and do it all over again, and hope for another quest for that pet...

Or you can level an alt and get stables on that one...
    Hästäpple - Level 100 Human Hunter, Outland EU

Quote Originally Posted by Relent View Post
    So I finished the Elekk mount yesterday, still got the other 5 to be done which will be finished either today or tomorrow, is the achievement account shared? If so I can do the kills on 5 mounts, then get a stables on another char and do the last lot of kills on a new Elekk.
    Don't think it is, which sucks as I'll probably need to do the Stables on another character as well if I want this achievement.

Interesting fact you can do all 6 kills for every enemy in one day, to get 6/6 on every "boss". Just summon the other mounts (who don't have the quest currently/have other quests for the day and kill the mob).

Just tried it out and went from 0/6 to 6/6 on ironbore.
    Last edited by shortleif; 2014-11-25 at 07:49 PM.
    Hästäpple - Level 100 Human Hunter, Outland EU

Quote Originally Posted by Zerojager View Post
    Thanks for this. Very helpful indeed. Will get on it tonight!
    you're very welcome

Opening a ticket will help?
    Yes. You cannot get the Garn Tooth Necklace without a level 3 Stables. You cannot get a level 3 stables without fully training all mounts. If you are not getting anymore dailies after upgrading to a level 3 Stables open a ticket because that is a bug. I am able to talk to Keegan to get more dailies.