Is there a maximum number of available missions?

Has anyone encountered a cap to the number of available missions you can have at once?

I'm currently sitting on a bunch of level 100 missions. Most of these I only have 20-50% chance to succeed, but some of them actually have good potential bonus rewards that I'd like to try for if I had more time to level some of my followers, so I'd rather not rush to clear them out.

That being said, I'd also be hurting my other followers if they don't get anymore missions to level. So has anyone hit a maximum where they no longer received new missions? Currently I have 11 available (I'm waiting for certain followers to return from other missions to clear the rest).

highest I've had is 14. Dunno if they go away with time or reset on tuesday or anything though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe cap is around 15 missions. Also, if you don't send followers on a certain mission it goes away (and gets replaced by some other mission) after few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    I believe cap is around 15 missions. Also, if you don't send followers on a certain mission it goes away (and gets replaced by some other mission) after few days.
    Ah, thanks for the info! With the hotfix to give low level followers 10% of the base exp, it'll ease some of the pain of the impossible quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Dang really? I have one that awards a seal but it's level 100 and I only have 1 follower at 100. I've left it sitting in my queue, hope I don't lose it.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Missions expire, if you don't use them.
    There's clearly a bug with those currently, since everyone get swamped with lvl 100 missions, with no way to properly complete them (1 lvl 100 follower, no lvl 99 followers yet).
    Should normalize soon though.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

If your followers fail a mission, does that mission ever come back or is it gone forever?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Dang really? I have one that awards a seal but it's level 100 and I only have 1 follower at 100. I've left it sitting in my queue, hope I don't lose it.
    If there is a cap it is higher then 15. I had 17 missions available yesterday including one for the seal. But I'm in same situation with the followers (1*100, 1*99, 1*96) leading to a whopping <20% chance.

While sitting on 17 missions, I can't start a single one of them if I ever want to upgrade my Garrison to lvl 3. Feels ... not good in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by fryya View Post
    If there is a cap it is higher then 15. I had 17 missions available yesterday including one for the seal. But I'm in same situation with the followers (1*100, 1*99, 1*96) leading to a whopping <20% chance.

While sitting on 17 missions, I can't start a single one of them if I ever want to upgrade my Garrison to lvl 3. Feels ... not good in any way.
    I hit garrison 3 last night right before logging off and then had 0 resources to send my followers on missions or even build the stuff on the new plots I opened. I think you should get a bunch of resources for hitting level 3. Like 500 or so, because chances are everyone is at 0 as soon as they hit level 3.

Signature Created by Jassinta