Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    It's not misogyny and objectification of women, when women show off their bodies, but if men show any interest in women visually, that's when all hell breaks loose.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taen View Post
    A woman choosing to expose herself in an artistic manner is, in my view, not something to get upset over. She's exercising her agency. The ESA's decision to let that man on television wearing that shirt is definitely something to have a conversation about.

My view is not indicative of all feminists, mind you! Plenty of people take issue with women like Kim Kardashian. I personally don't.
    I can't really work with this, as I have already established why I believe otherwise.

One easily carries more harm towards women then the other one does. The shirt is no different from other things children see on tv, and the women on said shirt don't project nearly as many false realities as Kim K's photoshopped displays.

the shirt was also made by a girl friend of his lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Taen View Post
    A woman choosing to expose herself in an artistic manner is, in my view, not something to get upset over. She's exercising her agency. The ESA's decision to let that man on television wearing that shirt is definitely something to have a conversation about.

My view is not indicative of all feminists, mind you! Plenty of people take issue with women like Kim Kardashian. I personally don't.
    women always complain how they are dressed or look in general overshadows them professionally. they demand to be treated with respect regardless of their attire... than they attack a man who just got an accomplishment that dwarfs what any living woman has had and they take that away from him by complaining about his shirt. It's the worst kind of hypocrisy.

One wanted publicity, the other didn't get the kind of publicity they wanted.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I would hardly call it a major scientific breakthrough. No lives will be changed over it. Anything to do with space is a waste of time and money in my opinion. Of course it should still have garnered more attention than his shirt.
    E equals mc squared is a simple math formula that has made the world we live in. Trillions of dollars have been made. Countless lives have been saved.

The internet uses Satellites. We have them because in the cold war some Russians put a weather satellite that we thought carried nukes.

Plastic that we know of. Computer micro chips. The space race has done more to effect your life than any single event short of maybe World War 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    You have to give it to Kim K. She's someone with no talent who made herself into a multimillion dollar business. There's like a 1 in 100,000,000 chance of a normal person pulling that off. Hell, her mobile game makes $700,000 a DAY in which she gets 30% of profits and all she did was give the "ok" for some people to use her name.
    And yet somehow when I think of her, I can only remember her as a Hobbit. Thanks, South Park!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    One wanted publicity, the other didn't get the kind of publicity they wanted.
    So it's okay to contribute to a girls anoxeria if you want publicity?

Quote Originally Posted by seta-san View Post
    women always complain how they are dressed or look in general overshadows them professionally. they demand to be treated with respect regardless of their attire... than they attack a man who just got an accomplishment that dwarfs what any living woman has had and they take that away from him by complaining about his shirt. It's the worst kind of hypocrisy.
    you know if a woman wore a shirt that gaudy in his place and anyone raised a voice against it these same people attacking him would be on them

Quote Originally Posted by Resies View Post
    you know if a woman wore a shirt that gaudy in his place and anyone raised a voice against it these same people attacking him would be on them
    no they won't because all tumblr libtards are fucking infantile hypocrites
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    no they won't because all tumblr libtards are fucking infantile hypocrites
    so you're saying they would attack the woman like they are attacking him? interesting, that's not really hypocrisy. i don't think that's what would happen tho, they'd go "YOU ARE ATTACKING HER FOR WHAT SHE IS WEARING THAT IS MISOGYNY. "

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    So it's okay to contribute to a girls anoxeria if you want publicity?
    What?

/10char

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I would hardly call it a major scientific breakthrough. No lives will be changed over it. Anything to do with space is a waste of time and money in my opinion. Of course it should still have garnered more attention than his shirt.
    What about landing on the moon? Is there a point to stepping on a giant rock that orbits our planet and place a flag there? No, but it's a stepping stone. Science has to start somewhere. This is a major achievement, something that is extremely difficult to accomplish. Let science advancements advance our understanding of science first and worry about what it can do for us after.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think my favorite comment I saw on it was "So you're saying he deserved it because of what he wore? Sounds familiar..."

Quote Originally Posted by Resies View Post
    you're missing the point. Don't make a big deal out of someone's attire unless it's a date. this man accomplished something no one has ever done before and we're not even talking about this accomplishment. we're talking about the stupid shirt because feminists are too easily butt hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    What about landing on the moon? Is there a point to stepping on a giant rock that orbits our planet and place a flag there? No, but it's a stepping stone. Science has to start somewhere. This is a major achievement, something that is extremely difficult to accomplish. Let science advancements advance our understanding of science first and worry about what it can do for us after.
    landing on a comet is a lot harder. a lot further away... this was a 10 year project.. the moon is 3 days. comets are far more unpredictable. and have far less gravity to work with. to put this in perspective this is something like firing a flea from a canon in north America and landing on speeding bullet in south africa

This pic is silly and has to be shopped, look at her lower back compared to her head. They shrank her waist?
    If you've seen the fappening pics of KK standing in front of the mirror, she is looking just fine and it all seems quite natural too. Not perfect or anything. Just a nice womanly body with big curves, they way real men like it.

Deleted
    It's easy. For feminists or feminazis, although the words describe the same kind of people, a man is not allowed to be attracted by women. If you do you are instantly a sexist.
    If they would have it their way we would leave the fate of our unborn sons and daughters to carrer women since they are self-determined and every women that is not like this is a slave to men. Dong it like this would be good for the earth but bad for mankind. But since they are only activ in the western world it would actually mean that in the long therm their fight would hurt their own cause because the feminations die out and after that the women discriminating nations that are left will take teir place.
    They'd also accuse me of exploitung women because I was born by one if they could.

TL;DR: Feminists are idiots.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2014-11-18 at 08:32 AM.

At a stretch you could consider his shirt to be tasteless but...what's wrong with that? Why, exactly, is it being treated like the crime of the century? It's just incredibly stupid. What's next, people getting hounded for having the wrong haircut?

10+ Year Old Account
    I complain about a pussfied society knowing a bigger threat yet fighting a petty one and the thread turns into a "god dammit feminism" thread?

A society pussfied...by feminists and beta males.

HAH!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I complain about a pussfied society knowing a bigger threat yet fighting a petty one and the thread turns into a "god dammit feminism" thread?

A society pussfied...by feminists and beta males.

HAH!
    Thats why the last 3 thread son this have been locked It ended up turning into a rabid hate for femnists thread. While all feminazis are feminists, not all feminists are feminazis. This si something I think a lot of people miss.

One could argue I am one, but I pick my battles knowing that making a deal out of smaller "issues" only hurt the big ones. We really need more vocal moderates telling sch rabid idiots to STFU. Im ok with being sexualized as long as my work is recognized and respected, and not a footnote on who I am.