Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Please change this post this very moment, I don't want to have the same opionion as you on something.
    You remember all those posts where I said "feminism wasn't this feminazism bullshit"? Did you think those were all hot air?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

This made me pretty sad. Scientist and his team complete successful rendezvous with extra-solar body travelling at over a hundred thousand miles an hour utilizing a probe the size of a dishwasher sent on a journey of approximately four billion miles.

Reaction: thousands of over-opinionated, self-righteous idiots tearing him to shreds online and in the media because, gasp, he DARED to wear a t-shirt with some cartoon women on it while he was announcing one of the most significant scientific and exploratory milestones in the history of our species.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see the big deal about his shirt. If this truly rustles your jimmies, then be thankful you don't have bigger issues going on in your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Uh, looking a certain way is different from dressing a certain way. Not that I agree with people bitching about the shirt, but complaining about a single choice somebody makes compared with complaining about their genetics + their lifestyle isn't really a comparison.
    Yeaaaa Berg, usually you give off better comments. Or you are implying that a hanging butt and flashing tits is a "lifestyle", which makes it suddenly ok and not demeaning to women in general; while a nerd shirt worn by a full fledged nerd totally is.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Give me your man card...NOW.

Sad thing is Kim K doesn't need a photoshop. I'm already prepared for a deep cave exploration via face plant in her behind. It's unnecessary. Who cares about that one dimple. Any guy who has been attracted to a ginger REALLY doesn't care.
    why? he is right ... I'd pass her up in a heart beat (minus her being famous and i could use it to get fame / money myself)

OT yeah that is stupid the shirt is fine..... i'd say its not the most professional but if that is how they operate so be it.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerean View Post
    This made me pretty sad. Scientist and his team complete successful rendezvous with extra-solar body travelling at over a hundred thousand miles an hour utilizing a probe the size of a dishwasher sent on a journey of approximately four billion miles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, we are not having a thread on this. The first thread got so badly derailed into misogyny, those people ruined the topic for everyone else. Stop re-posting this issue.