Deleted

Balance perks switching all the time

Hey,

I want to bring something weird to the audience. I played during the lagfest in EU. Turns out that it must have mixed my perk system completely. My enhanced moonkin form or enhanced starsurge sometimes turns into enhanced rebirth or something else. It's absolute mystery how/when this changes, but it has happened meanwhile I leave combat and get in combat. I just notice that my instant starsurges are gone, and in a minute they're back.

This certainly has made my leveling experience really interesting. I will update what happens when I ding 100.

You know starsurge has charges right?
    Also
    You end up with all 4 at 100 anyway so it's a non-issue.

Deleted
    you might just have the emporvered moonkin perk since it will make your casts instant of with the proc?

I've had the same problem as well.

Perks are all funky and messed up. I get perks awarded at odd levels (though they are perks I already have). I think I've got instant rebirth 3 times so far. Starsurge getting its cast-time back is really annoying. It usually goes back to normal after activating secondary spec and back a couple of times or zoning to a different zone.

I've submitted a bug report, I suggest you do the same. Hopefully at 100 things will be stable once again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    You know starsurge has charges right?
    Also
    You end up with all 4 at 100 anyway so it's a non-issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashll View Post
    you might just have the emporvered moonkin perk since it will make your casts instant of with the proc?
    Turns out I have not explained things thoroughly enough. I am well aware how Balance Druid should be working. I have submitted a ticket of this.

1. I level up
    - Congrats you get Enhanced Starsurge!

2. I level up
    - Congrats you get Enhanced Moonkin Form

3. Starsurge is not working as intended
    - Instant cast from Enhanced Starsurge is gone
    - I am CASTING starsurge with CAST TIME

4. I went to spellbook to check
    - What is this, there's only 1 perk and it's Enhanced Rebirth

5. OK, FINE - YOU DO THAT YOU SCUM GAME
    - In middle of fight I notice my starsurges are instant again

6. I go to spellbook
    - What sorcery IS this?!
    - I seem to have instant starsurge

7. Alright then, I'm okay with this, even though I'm still missing the enhanced moonkin form

8. I get in combat
    - Instant cast from Enhanced Starsurge is gone
    - I am CASTING starsurge with CAST TIME

et cetera