Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tankz0 View Post
    that changes the line-up with SC though and not BB?
    By default it uses on cooldown with shield charge (at least). The change I posted lines it up with BB/Avatar always. This is a 200 dps loss for me, but I'd wait on confirmation.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by tenaciouzd View Post
    Dont be a fool like me, just get the easily obtained honor trinket. I spent way too much time to finally figure out how to sim individual gear to find out bonemaw was worse. Im talking like over a week of queueing nonstop as tank to get burial grounds clear to 3rd, leave requeue drop after 1st boss if not burial. I feel like such an idiot now.
    I've been running Grandiose Resistance and Fires of the Sun + Prismatic socket for quite a while now, and stole a very cheap Knight's Badge today as they tanked so low on my realm. The example was merely illustrating the nature of RNG as I've done a ton of Slag Mines and Burial Grounds runs over the last weeks.

tankz0, have you considered the conquest trinkets at all in your sims?