Exclamation LF INFO ON BiS HEROICS/ Whats up with haste??

Hey there,

Wondering if there has been a BiS list created for WoD, Loot from Heroic Dungeons? OR Potential BiS for CM?

As well,

Whats going on with haste? why is it so low on the stat list? I mean.. 3.32 sec cd on CS and 11sec on judge?? That was the last time I checked and my haste was around 7.47? now im about to break 9% but still.. the downtime is ridiculous. Anyone have an some answer on what or why we are building this way?

Don't Troll Please

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there,

What spec are you talking about? Ret or Prot? I assume Prot, because for Ret Haste is still the king of secondary stats afaik.

As gear has the chance to roll any combination of secondary stats, with an additional chance for a tertiary (warforged/socket/indestructible etc), it means that any item for a specific slot is comparable with any item for the same slot if the ilvl is equal. This means you don't really need to worry about a BIS list anymore, except for trinkets I guess? Just look for where an item you need for a given slot drops from and kill the boss that drops it as many times as required to get the optimal stat combo.

I'm not up to speed on Ret atm, but the secondary stat priority is:
    Haste>Mastery>Versatility>Multistrike>Critical Strike
    ...so you want Haste and Mastery as the secondary stats in every slot and Haste gems if you get lucky on sockets. Strength is still king, so a direct ilvl upgrade giving more Strength will almost always be better, unless the upgrade was only a very small ilvl increase and the new piece would have Crit/Multi on it or something silly like that.

For Prot:
    Bonus Armor>Mastery>Versatility>Critical Strike>Multistrike>Haste
    ...so you want Mastery and Versatility as the 2 secondaries on most of your slots and then Mastery and Bonus armor rings/neck/cloak. Tertiary stat rolls for warforged and sockets are pretty awesome too!

Your question regarding haste is a little harder to answer - haste is worth less now because with the way Paladins have been tuned at level 100 means that it is a greater survivability or dps increase to stack other stats, so even if you aren't able to use the abilities anywhere near as often, it works out better than you are ensuring when you are using the abilities they are more valuable. I don't know if that's the kind of answer you are looking for, as I'm not entirely sure I understood the question!

Hope some of that was of assistance.
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!

whats up with haste for (insert spec here)??.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess it could even be Holy!

How often do Holy Paladins need to Judge or CS these days? I haven't touched it since WOTLK.
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!

Deleted
    From the huge 6.0 Ret thread:
    Str > Mastery > Multistrike = Crit > Haste > Versatility

It's literally 2 threads down from this one.

How do I pally?????? What gear I use????? Haste????????? Spell go fast cd reduction too slow?????

Please refer to threads for all the specs on this forum for an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabuzan View Post
    Hi there,

...for Ret Haste is still the king of secondary stats afaik.

I'm not up to speed on Ret atm, but the secondary stat priority is:
    Haste>Mastery>Versatility>Multistrike>Critical Strike
    No.

OT:
    OP, take a look at Solsacra's thread. It's Str > Mastery > Multistrike = Crit > Haste > Versatility.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Ill take Icy-veins over that thread any day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JJmiller86 View Post
    Ill take Icy-veins over that thread any day.
    Icy Veins hasn't been updated for level 100. It was true that Haste and Mastery were on top at 90, but now Mastery is on top because of our lvl 100 talents and the availability of other secondary stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabuzan View Post
    I guess it could even be Holy!

How often do Holy Paladins need to Judge or CS these days? I haven't touched it since WOTLK.
    don't need to cast at all. Waste of gcd