Deleted

Ashran conquest points..

Ashran awarding conquest points before season starts is a joke, how on earth are you going to cap on a realm where you cant get out of your base. This puts people who are on the raping side 2 weeks ahead in gearing and they are able to get their pvp weapons far earlier than others.

Ashran doesn't even work on my realm. No mobs, no invite when entering, nothing. :-(

If they don't remove all the conquest points and gear for those who were lucky enough to get on a massively unbalanced game then the competitive season is already shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    If they don't remove all the conquest points and gear for those who were lucky enough to get on a massively unbalanced game then the competitive season is already shot.
    blizzard dont give a shit about pvp, they never have. all those people that have 3-4 peices and weapon already will keep those items. good start to the xpac

Sadly I think you are right. They stopped people from purchasing more gear, but doesn't look like they have stopped the conquest acquisition yet. That also needs to stop UNTIL the season opens. But yeah, I would be very shocked if they remove the conquest gear people already purchased, but that is what SHOULD happen.