Random Gear In Raids

With the update in WoD to add random secondary/tertiary stats to gear in dungeons, I was wondering if this extends to raids as well? Likewise, will heroic/mythic gear drops be personal just like 5mans?

If it does, I wonder how guilds will handle loot distribution. Say 3 warriors want the same chest piece, but the one that dropped is sub-optimal. Will those warriors want to spend dkp (lol) or will they take it reluctantly from loot council knowing they will be passed up on the next warrior loot because they "already got a piece."

Thanks

Am not sure what your question is, I think guilds that will still be using Loot Council, knows how to manage their stuff so noone is going to get less.

Personal loot is a weird system in place, I personally believe it shouldnt work in mythic. Up to heroic I understand why blizzard would use it to reduce the pug ninja looting problems that people had before and reduce the whine and the leaves so a pug can finish a raid without any drama. But for mythic... hmm not sure what their plans are I reckon that we are gonna see some pugs reaching the end of the mythic raiding, which means I think that blizzard is going 1 more step closer into taking this game to a more casual approach.

The gear stats will be random in raids as well, to answer your question.

AFAIK it's not an option in mythic while you have an option in normal/heroic to turn on personal loot, or group/master loot like before.

edit: Also there are random tertiary stats on raid loot, yes.

What the guilds do with the loot will be entirely up to the leaders I guess.
    Last edited by Rocksteadee; 2014-11-18 at 05:56 PM.

Random tertiary stats, yes. Random secondary stats, no.

Lots of people seem to think raid gear is rolling random secondary stats for some reason, and that's not happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normal/Heroic can be set to group loot or personal. Mythic is always group loot.

And yes, all raid gear can roll gem slots/tertiary stats just like dungeon gear can - and this includes T17 tier pieces. Of course the problem with the tier pieces is you won't know until the person uses the token and the piece gets created.