Deleted

Wowhead won't load on my browser.

Hello everyone! I have a problem wowhead.com wont load on any of my browsers on my PC. I cleaned my cache. I tried loading it on my phone and it loads, so it seems only my PC is having this problem. How do i fix this? Help please!!! Thanks

try clearing your cache again. Ensure that history, cookies, and cache are all being deleted and close the browser before you try going to it again.

Does it work if you go directly to 72.52.8.87 in your browser?
    If so, open a command prompt (windows button + r, type 'cmd' in the window that appears), then type 'ipconfig /flushdns'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    try clearing your cache again. Ensure that history, cookies, and cache are all being deleted and close the browser before you try going to it again.
    I tried doing it again, still nothing :|

Quote Originally Posted by Taffer View Post
    Does it work if you go directly to 72.52.8.87 in your browser?
    If so, open a command prompt (windows button + r, type 'cmd' in the window that appears), then type 'ipconfig /flushdns'.
    Nope doesn't work. Chrome gives me this error message in the details: ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

EDIT: I think i found the problem but don't know how to fix it... i went into my IPv4 properties and changed the DNS from 8.8.4.4 to "Obtain DNS server address automatically". When i did that wowhead started working but everything else stoped! Facebook, MMO-Champ ecc. stoped loading...anyone know what is causing this?
    Last edited by mmoc655e3d994d; 2014-11-18 at 05:20 PM.