Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Druids and Discs are slightly too strong and even those should die in 3s/5s or RBG. I kinda stopped taking these threads serious, most of the time they're made by people severely outgeared, trying to solo healers or doing so in an completly uncoordinated environment. They're not supposed to die there easily, otherwise they'd be to strong when facing proper teams that do have coordination.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldyplod View Post
    People saying one dps can't kill a healer I understand, but there was 4 of us attacking ONE healer. Using Stun's and interrupts and it still sat and healed through all of it...
    I regularly survived those kinds of odds even in MoP when playing a healer. Many people are just very bad at the game and don't understand what it takes to kill a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyclan View Post
    The worst is disc. A rogue and I (feral druid) queued for 2s. Got a DK disc. He stayed alive through our damage and cool downs with holy nova spam (not kidding). It was retarded. The only comps we ever lost to were priest comps.
    I'm pretty sure there are some details you're leaving out or didn't notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Druids and Discs are slightly too strong and even those should die in 3s/5s or RBG. I kinda stopped taking these threads serious, most of the time they're made by people severely outgeared, trying to solo healers or doing so in an completly uncoordinated environment. They're not supposed to die there easily, otherwise they'd be to strong when facing proper teams that do have coordination.
    Agreed.