I don't get the mind of some people

Found this on the WoW forums about a guy who coulden't complete silver PG
    "So you are going to say who can and cannot play? what is this? I have payed for this game like anyother of you! I have the right to play this game at his full. But you are going to tell me i cannot play a game i have payed for??????

Ok then i ask you to refund me avery buck that i have pâyed to blizz ok!!!!
    i dont like poeple like you and if i see one in front of me you would get hurted!
    People like you are going to tell kids they dont have the right to play????
    Hmm wel if its so i will report this to the commision of games and blizz will pay for then! "
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...1010?page=5#90

Do these people want to have everything on a silver platter, not needing to use a brain or skill for anything?

That is entitlement. I think that word is used a bit much right now, but this example is the definition of lack of knowledge about the game, and entitlement.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    That is entitlement. I think that word is used a bit much right now, but this example is the definition of lack of knowledge about the game, and entitlement.
    It is also ignorance. People seem to think they have a right to play, but in reality they have the privilege to play.

They do not pay to own their game or game time, they pay to rent it from Blizzard under their terms.

You pay to play the game when it is available....not on your terms, and in this aspect Blizzard has been superb. You want to complain about the game having queues for a few days? Other MMO's in the past have had daily downtime, many did maintenance daily making them unplayable for hours each day. Instead, Blizzard has had some of the absolute most stable MMO servers ever. People have been spoiled by this, so when they can't play for a day or two (and this usually only happens when an expansion comes out. Under normal play loads the servers are generally rock solid) they get upset.

I wish these people played back in the UO/EQ days...seriously....talk about downtimes and unstable servers.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Don't take what you read in forum arguments too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Do these people want to have everything on a silver platter, not needing to use a brain or skill for anything?
    They couldn't get the silver platter, they want the bronze one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    there are actually people who cant complete silver PG?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Don't take what you read in forum arguments too seriously.
    Truer words never spoken. One guy writing something on a forum, trolling perhaps to boot, is not worth serious comment or even constructing a generalization.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Proving Grounds as a "skill" gate to end game content... Seems to be working as intended!

Quote Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
    Proving Grounds as a "skill" gate to end game content... Seems to be working as intended!
    Seriously.

All the guy needs to do is get some friends and run the heroics the old fashioned way...

Then he would get gear and using that new shiny gear he can pass the silver PG.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.